23

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

I woke up to Jack laying on me. Great. So much for being just friends. I rolled him over to his side and got up. My head hurt like hell. I couldn't really remember anything that had happened last night. I didn't even remember why Jack was in my bed.

When I walked to the living room Daniel and Alisha were cuddling, Pauline was snoring on the floor and Ethan was watching tv. The whole place was a mess. Red cups were laying all over the floor and the floor felt sticky to me. Nobody had opened the windows so the smell wasn't so good either.

"Morning sunshine." Ethan grinned. I felt nothing like sunshine. And probably didn't look like one either. 

"Last night was so much fun." Alisha praised from the couch. Daniel and Ethan joined her and laughed at the memory of Ethan's pants ripping.

I went to the kitchen to drink water. I felt nauseous. 

"Did you have a good time last night?" Ethan joined me and took orange juice from the fridge.

I nodded, "Yes. At least what I remember of it."

He chuckled, "You were waisted, weren't you."

I nodded again. I felt like I stank. I had to shower soon.

"So you and Jack did it finally." Ethan nudged me. "Was it fun?"

I froze. "Huh?" I chuckled nervously.

Ethan eyed me curiously. "You guys had sex." He explained slowly. "Everyone heard it."

I raised my brows, "You're joking aren't you." 

Ethan opened his mouth and closed it. "You really don't remember it?" 

He was joking, he had to be. I left and went back to the living room. Alisha would tell the truth.

"Alisha?" I asked. I tried my hardest to remember last night and if Ethan was really telling the truth but I couldn't. I was starting to panic.

"Yeah?" She got up and walked to me. 

"Did I- did we have.. Did Jack and I?"

"Yes, and I'm so excited for you! How was it?" Alisha hugged me.

I backed away and looked in to her eyes. "Please tell me you're joking?"

"What?" 

This had to be a dream. A bad dream. I rushed into my room where Jack was playing on his phone.

"Good morning." He said with his raspy morning voice. He frowned when he saw the look on my face. "What happened?"

"I should be asking you that!" I raised my voice.

"Wha-"

"Did we really have sex last night?" I asked bravely. I wasn't sure if I was ready to hear the answer.

Jack's mouth turned into a smirk, "Oh yea. It was good, wasn't it?"

My jaw dropped to the floor. "How- wha- what?" 

"Maybe we can take a second round now?" He got up and walked towards me with his arms open. 

I pushed him away, "You're a jerk."

"Someone's feisty." Jack smirked and I felt like puking and crying.

"How could you do that to me?" I whispered. "I was drunk, Jack."