14

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

"Finally you three came!" Nick yelled when the five guys spotted us.

"Yeah, we waited like ten minutes!" Ethan shook his head disapprovingly.

"Shut up, I always have to wait for you guys so now you know how it feels like." Jack stuck his middle finger up.

The boys were already in their swim shorts and I tried not to stare at them for too long. Jack must have noticed me staring at the boys, because he quickly took his shirt off, showing his tanned chest.

Okay then.

Alisha took her shorts and top off as well, leaving her bikinis on. Daniel almost drooled at the sight. I had to admit, her body was pretty perfect. She had curves which she wasn't afraid to show.

When I turned my head I saw Jack staring at me.

I frowned, "Why are you staring at me?"

"Huh?" Jack asked.

"Why are you staring at me?" I repeated and put my hair in to a bun so it wouldn't get wet. I had washed my hair yesterday and didn't feel like washing it again today. 

"I wasn't staring at you." He replied quickly and turned his head.

"Emily why are you still fully clothed?" Nick asked, walking towards me.

"Huh?"

"I can help you if you want." He smirked. I knew he was just joking so I decided to play along.

"Well I could use a helping hand." I winked and saw how everyone turned to look at me.

Nick's face was priceless, he probably wasn't used to me playing along. He realised I was joking but decided to continue anyway.

"If that's what you want." He lifted my top and I felt his warm breath against the back of my neck.

"Hey, I think she can undress herself without your help." A voice boomed behind us.

"Didn't you hear what she just said?" Nick chuckled, obviously trying to get Jack irritated.

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" Jack was annoyed.

"So?"

"So don't touch her."

"Why do you care?" Nick snorted, and came even closer to me.

Jack stared at us and was about to say something, but Alisha intervened,

"Guys, don't get all heated up."

"Whatever, shouldn't we go swimming already?" Jack rolled his eyes.

I quickly took my shorts off.

"Why the fuck are you even jealous?" Nick muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?" Jack stopped walking.

I looked at Tristan, pleading he would help me.

Which he did,
"Last one in the water is a rotten egg!" Tristan yelled.
With that said, everybody started to run like idiots towards the sea.

Yes I know, we were childish.

Ethan was first, following Alisha, then me, then the rest of the boys.