5

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

The next morning I woke up to someone's hair falling to my face. I groaned and lifted my head to see who was waking me up. My face held a horrified expression as I realised that I had slept the whole night in Jack's arms. 

Wow.

I started slowly lifting my body from the couch. You thought I could do that without him waking up? Nope.

Jack shifted next to me and opened his eyes, gently rubbing them. He was kind of cute when he was sleepy.

"Morning." I was embarrassed, "Do you want coffee?" I asked. I usually didn't drink coffee, but now I needed it more than anything else.

"Uh no thanks." Jack answered. He was looking around, like trying to process what had happened last night.

"I'm going to take a shower." He informed, before storming to the bathroom.

Okay.

About fifteen minutes later, when I was just chilling and eating my breakfast, I heard a shout behind me.

"BOOO!!"

Can you guess who it was?

"Jack I swear to god if you scare me one more time I'm going to beat your ass!" I groaned in annoyance.

"I would like to see that happen." He laughed, "So did you sleep well last night?" Jack asked smirking, and took the last bite from my sandwich.

"Jack! That was my sandwich!"

"Exactly. That was your sandwich." Jack pointed winking. "You never answered my question." He said raising his eyebrows.

"No I didn't sleep well." I said, but you could clearly tell I was lying. 

"Sure whatever you say." He grinned and I swatted his arm.

"I'm going to take a shower now." I said and walked to the bathroom, hearing Jack whistling after me.

He was such an ass.

The shower was refreshing. When I stepped out I noticed that the mirror was full of steam so I started doing a smiley face on it. I always did that when I was a kid, so why not do it now.
I turned around and began to grab my towel, but it was nowhere to be seen. I'm sure it was there before.

Oh. 

Jack couldn't have taken it? I thought I locked the door? When I turned the door knob, the door opened.

"JACK!" I shouted from the top of my lungs.

A second went by and Jack was there. "Mm?"

"Could you please hand me my towel." I pleaded from the other side of the door.

"Towel? What towel?" He acted innocent but I knew he was the towel thief.

"Jack please." I pleaded one more time but it didn't work.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Jack said. Even though I could't see him, I knew the stupid smirk was covering his face.

"Looks like you have to come out without a towel." He laughed and walked away.

We had been living with each other for a day and he was already this comfortable around me? I could never do something like this to a person I've just met.