6

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

I woke up to voices that weren't familiar to me. I checked the time, it was 5 p.m. I had slept for three and a half hours, but I still felt tired. I decided to get up and take a look to our living room, where the voices came from.

I opened my door carefully and when I stepped out I saw a group of guys sitting on the sofa.

And not just any group: they were all Jack's friends. The players. But where was Jack?

My thoughts were answered when Jack came from the kitchen, holding beers in his hands.
I didn't even know we had beer in the fridge. Not that I would've drank those because I didn't usually drink. I had probably been drunk three times, and I always felt horrible the day after. 

"So this is the famous girl that keeps annoying you?" I heard someone saying. So he had told them about me?

"Woah Jack, when you said that your roommate was pretty, I didn't know that you meant that pretty." One of the guys stared at me with his mouth open.

I immediatly snapped out of my thoughts. I didn't even realize that I was standing in the middle of the hallway and probably looking very stupid.

All the other guys turned their heads so they could take a look at me.

"Shut up Ethan." Jack growled, he was clearly annoyed. Ethan just chuckled, still looking at me with a little smile playing on his lips.

I started slowly forcing my feet towards the kitchen, so I wouldn't embarrass myself more than I had already done.

When I entered the kitchen I heard Jack whispering to someone.

"Ethan what the fuck? Why did you mention that I had said she's pretty?" He hissed. "Are you out of your mind? She isn't that pretty anyways."

"Jack just look at her, she's hot as fuck." Ethan said pretty loudly. I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Shut up before she can hear us." 

Well it was too late for that..

"And just look at those damn legs." Unknown voice added.

I realized that I was wearing shorts and blushed slightly at the thought of the boys looking at my legs. How was I supposed to get out of the kitchen without their stares?

"Em? I mean Emily, what are you doing?" Jack's voice startled me. I hadn't even heard him coming to the kitchen.

"What does it look like? I'm drinking water." I raised my brow. Even though he called me by my nickname I was still pissed about his earlier behavior.

"Right." He answered shortly.

"Are you going to introduce me to your friends?"

"If you want to." He said and walked out of the kitchen. I followed him and noticed the interested stares again. 

"So... Here's Emily." Jack sounded uncaring. He was clearly not used to introducing people.
Everyone nodded a 'hi' to me.

"So are you going to introduce them?" I asked, waiting.

He glanced at me and sighed, "Sure." He started pointing at the boys and named everyone. 

"Daniel, Nick, Colin, Tristan and Ethan." He listed and sat on the couch. I was bad at memorizing names but I didn't dare to ask Jack to repeat the names.

Everyone had brown hair except Tristan, who had a light brown hair with light stripes. They were  all pretty tanned and their muscles were showing under their tops and shirts. They were all really attractive, but then I remembered their bad reputation. 

"Are you done admiring my friends?" Jack huffed from the couch.

"Why do you care?"

"I don't." Jack rolled his eyes. He was in a really annoying mood, and I wondered if he acted like that towards his friends. If he did, I couldn't understand why he even had friends. 

"It was nice to meet you." I smiled and headed back to my room. I should probably get some of my homework done.

"You can hang out with us if you want." I turned around and saw Ethan smiling at me.

"No she can't." Jack looked at me with a warning glare. I wanted to annoy him so I nodded at Ethan.

"Actually I would love to hang out with you and get to know you guys better." I smiled.

Regardless of Jack's murderous glares, I sat on the couch between Ethan and.. I think his name was Tristan? That was the only free spot since there was so many of us.

It turned out that they were going to play Fifa, and surprisingly I didn't know how to play it. After few rounds Nick asked me if I wanted to try it.

"Sure." I chuckled, and heard Jack snorting. What was his problem?

"Just for your information I have never played this before." I laughed. I already knew I was going to suck.

"That's okay, I wasn't expecting you to be an expert at this." He playfully winked.

Jack rolled his eyes and took his phone out of his pocket.

Yep like I told you, I wasn't good at that game. Nick won with ten goals, while I had one. And that one was made with Tristan's help. So practically I didn't do goals at all. What a surprise.

"Good game, good game." Nick grinned and messed my hair playfully. I was thankful that they weren't awkward around me. In fact they were all getting quite comfortable with me.

"I lost it on purpose, these guys would have laughed at you if you had lost it." I remarked, swatting his arm. Everyone laughed, except Jack who just sat there, taking sips from his beer. 

"Yeah what ever." Nick grinned.

The rest of the evening was fun. We ordered pizzas again, because no one wanted to cook, not even me. The boys had drank a lot and they were all quite tipsy. Jack was the only one who seemed sober.

"Let's play a game." Daniel suggested while taking the last bite from his pizza slice.

"The one where you ask questions and the other person has to answer them honestly?" Ethan slurred with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah that one!" Daniel looked excited.

"Are you in Emily?" Nick turned to look at me.

"I don't know.." I said. I mean yeah, it could be fun but these guys were so wasted and the questions could be whatever in the world they came up with.

"Pleaseee, we want to get to know you better." Ethan said and moved closer to me, pouting.

"Back off Ethan, she clearly doesn't want to play your stupid game. She just can't say no." Jack huffed. He had barely spoken since I had joined them.

I snapped my head towards Jack. "You know what, I would love to play your game." I answered to Ethan but I was still looking at Jack. He shook his head, got up and walked to the kitchen. He quickly came back with a new beer in his hands.

"Okay let's play then!" Nick clapped his hands.

.
.
.

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3