27

I have so many new readers and I can't thank you enough for taking time out of your days to read my book. ily all <3

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

"Morning." Jack walked into the kitchen wearing only sweatpants and I tried to keep my eyes under control. I was sure he was doing it only to torture me. 

"Good morning." I said smiling, it was already one in the afternoon. His sleep schedule was so messed up. 

"What's your plan for today?" Jack asked and eyed the three sandwiches I had made. 

"Pauline, Alisha and I are gonna go to a park." I told him. It was such a lovely day outside, the sun was shining brightly and there wasn't a cloud in sight. 

"What are you gonna do there?"

"Well what do people usually do at parks?"

"I don't know, that's why I asked." 

"Oh." I blushed, "We're just gonna enjoy the weather and hang out." I shrugged. None of us had anything better to do, so we thought why not be bored together. 

"Can we come too?"

"Sure, that would be fun." I smiled and hoped Alisha and Pauline wouldn't mind. I had actually wanted to talk to them about Jack, and what was the wisest thing to do. Should I continue just being friends with him? 

"I know Nick and Colin are out of town for the weekend so they can't come. But I don't think the rest have anything to do." 

"Mhm sounds good. Are you gonna come with us? We're leaving in five minutes."

"Does it look like I'm ready?" Jack chuckled and I let my eyes roam on his naked torso.

"Hey eyes up here." He smirked and I felt my whole face turning red. How embarrassing... 

"Just meet us there then." 

"Or you could wait for us?"

"Not gonna happen." I told him, "I've been up for four hours, I'll go insane if I have to stay inside any longer."

"You're dramatic." 

Jack's POV

We had finally arrived to the park and I saw Emily from the distance. Alisha and Pauline were next to her but my eyes were only focused on Emily, she looked so cute with her hair braided. When she noticed me staring at her she quickly looked away.

"Finally you're here." Pauline greeted us, "We were just debating whether you have alcohol with you or not." She pointed at the bag Tristan was carrying. 

"No we actually don't have any alcohol." Daniel said and hugged Alisha from behind, making her smile widely. I glanced at Emily who was smiling at them. I was gonna sit down but Ethan popped out of nowhere and took my spot. 

"Did you miss me?" Ethan nudged her gently. I was disappointed because I wanted to sit next to Em but Pauline was sitting on her other side. Fucking Ethan. 

"Of course I did." Emily grinned and I rolled my eyes. It was nice seeing her smile, but I should be the one making her happy.  

"What's in the bag then?" Pauline asked.

"Berries, we thought you would like them." Tristan said and Pauline took two boxes of strawberries and blueberries from the bag.

"Aw look at you guys being thoughtful." Alisha leaned in for a kiss and Daniel pressed his lips eagerly against hers.