22

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

"What the fuck!"

Oops.

"I-I didn't mean to do that." 

Bullshit. That's exactly what I meant to do.

"Fuck off Emily." Colin hissed over the loud music.

People were already starting to stare at us, wondering who would explode first. At this moment I realized how many random people there were. Our house had gotten fuller and fuller and I didn't like it at all. At first there had been just the usual group of us and suddenly there was 20 people more. They were all dancing and drinking and I knew who I would blame for this.

"Jack..." I hissed under my breath. He knew I didn't want our apartment to be full of people because they were so hard to get out of here.

"Yeah! Just wait till Jack hears about this!" Colin snorted and started looking for him, "Jack! Come here!"

At this point we had drawn way too much attention to us. "Why are you guys yelling?" Jack walked unsteadily towards us and it didn't take me long to notice the brunette girl clinging to him. 

"We have to talk to you." I said and watched how he kissed the top of her head. 

"You want to talk to me?" Jack slurred and laughed, "You have been giving me cold-shoulder the whole night!" 

Ew, his breath stank alcohol. "What the hell do you mean? I have been hanging out with my friends!" 

"Jack can we go back?" The brunette girl spoke, causing me to roll my eyes. 

"Jack is busy now, I guess you've got to find another guy."

Now it was Jack's turn to roll his eyes, "I'll find you when I'm done talking to them, okay?" The girl nodded and pecked his lips while staring straight in to my eyes. 

Um?

"Your new fuck huh?" Colin winked and took a sip of his drink.

"Maybe." Jack replied and stared at me. I just smiled and said, "that was quick."

"What do you mean 'quick'?" 

"Well, if I remember correctly, which I do, you bragged this morning how you have 'changed your habits'." I shrugged, but I wasn't really surprised. I mean he was a fuckboy, what else could I expect. 

"Well if I remember correctly, you announced how you only want to be friends with me." 

I was trying not to get mad. What else could Jack possibly want from me? I knew he would just use me and eventually forget me and move on. But if I would start liking him it would be hard for me to move on. That reminded me once again how different Jack and I were. 

"You do remember correctly, but that doesn't mean you have to try out every girl in the planet."

"Emily, Emily, sounds like someone is jealous." Jack winked.

Instead of arguing, I just gave in, "Yep, you're right. I have no right to mock you." I shrugged, "I just didn't know how sex-crazed you were." I muttered under my breath. 

"What did you say?" Jack asked over the music. 

"Nothing." I smiled. 

"Okay enough, we have to talk to you Jack." Collin rolled his eyes. He guided us to my room, where it could be easier to talk without loud music.