20

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

It had been a long school day once again. I really should catch up with all the homework since I was leaving behind. I hadn't really done anything in a while. My company clearly wasn't the best for me.

I opened the front door and stepped in. I saw an unknown pair of shoes next to Jack's shoes. Who was he with? I walked to the living room but no one was there. There was a dark blue denim jacket on the sofa, which clearly belonged to a girl since it was quite small. 

Why did I even care who he was with?

I went to my room but stopped in my tracks when I heard voices. It came from the room opposite mine, which was Jack's room.

"Come on, no one would know." Someone said with a pleading voice. I really shouldn't be eavesdropping. 

"I don't know.. I don't know how I feel about what happened at Ava's party last weekend.."
That voice I recognized. Jack was speaking.

But what were they speaking about?

"Jack... I know you want it." The same girl said.

"You know me so well Dana." Jack chuckled, "But we really shouldn't."

I didn't know what to think. Why was he with Dana, and what the hell had happened at the party? Besides them kissing like a hundred times..

I was trying my hardest not to run in to his room and telling the girl to leave. But I couldn't because I would look crazy. And it really wasn't my place to tell who Jack was allowed to hang out. 

So I went to my room and shut the door quietly.

- - -

Two hours had passed by and I had done pretty much all my homework. I was quite proud of myself. Usually Jack was distracting me, since he never did anything school related... 

I went on my phone and saw that someone had sent me a message eight minutes ago.
The text was weird and I got shivers. 

From Unknown:
Are you from Japan? Cause I'm trying to get in Japanties.

That was probably the worst pick up line I had ever heard.

To Unknown:
Who is this?

From Unknown:
Do you like sleeping?

To Unknown:
Yes?

From Unknown:
Me too! We should do it together sometime.

Before I had time to respond, I got a new message:

From Unknown:
Is your name Ariel? Cause we mermaid for each other!

For God's sake. Who was this? I was getting annoyed. 

To Unknown:
Did you fall from heaven? 'cause your face is pretty messed up 

From Unknown:
Ouch you don't even know who I am, and you're still insulting me like this??