15

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

"Jeez chill, what has gotten into you?" Jack laughed and nudged me.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Yes you know. Why are you so grumpy?"

"I'm not grumpy."

Jack looked at me, "Yes, you are. Are you on your period?"

I gasped and snapped my head towards Jack who looked scared.

"Okay okay sorry." He apologized. 

"Maybe I just hate your company." I commented back. Of course that wasn't true, I enjoyed his company. When he was in good mood it was nice to hang out with him. I was just really annoyed with him, I didn't even know why. 

"What the hell have I done now?" Jack raised his voice.

"Can't you just drop it?"

"Yeah like you always do when I ask you to." I heard him mumble.

"That's different." It actually wasn't, but I didn't really care.

"That's not different Emily."

I leaned my head against the cool window. I didn't feel like answering.

"So you are just going to ignore me?" He huffed, gripping the steering wheel.

"Well what do you want me to say?"

"For example tell me why the fuck are you so annoyed?"

I was worried how fast he was driving..

"Stop cursing at me!" I was getting more and more frustrated.

"Oh, so you can be angry and annoyed at me, but I can't even curse?" He said in a very sarcastic voice.

"Stop it Jack."

"Stop it Jack." He mocked me.

I just sat there silently. If Jack wanted to keep yelling at me, he could, but I didn't want to continue this.

"Can't you just tell me what's wrong?" 

"Nothing is wrong, just focus on driving." 

"I should've just left with that girl." He mumbled. He said it so quietly, he probably thought I wouldn't hear it.

"Why didn't you then?" I asked, not really caring.

"Oh I wish I would have, she was sexy as fuck." Jack said while looking at me, clearly searching for my reaction.

"You can go back after you have dropped me." I shrugged, not giving away any special reaction.

"Nah she already left with her friends." Jack lied and turned the radio on.

What ever...

"We're in the kitchen." Colin yelled when he heard us coming in. The rest of the ride had been us listening to the radio, to songs I didn't like. I didn't get how we always found something to argue about.

Daniel and Ethan's place was quite big. It was pretty clean considering there was two guys living in the apartment.

When we entered the kitchen Alisha was making tacos and Daniel was searching for popcorn while the other boys were opening their beers. I honestly didn't get why they drank so often.