25

It's crazy to read all the comments about where you guys live. I can't believe people around the world are reading what I write. I probably don't say this enough but: Thank you so much for reading my book❤️ You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

"Morning." Jack said and opened the curtains. Bright sunshine filled my room and I dug deeper into my covers. How was he awake before me?

"What time is it?" I groaned. Jack and I had watched Stranger Things until three in the morning. He had praised the show and probably could've continue watching it the whole night. 

"It's almost one." Jack said and left my room. It was almost one? I had never slept that late and I didn't even want to think about how my mom would react if she found out.

I turned over and closed my eyes. I would just lay here for a moment and then get up...

"Em!"

I snapped my eyes open and saw Jack next to me.

"What?"

"I woke you up like half an hour a go! Get up."

"Oh... I must have fallen asleep again. What's the hurry anyway?" I groaned and buried my head under a pillow.

"We have to continue." Jack took the pillow and threw it on the floor. The audacity...

"Continue what?"

"The show!" Jack rolled his eyes.

"What show? Stranger Things?" I was confused. He wanted to continue it now? Why couldn't he just watch it without me?

"Yes Emily." Jack tried to lift me up, "I made breakfast for us."

"You did?" I don't think I had ever seen him cook because usually I was the one making food. 

"Yes. I made toast and scrambled eggs." Jack explained and I got up. I was actually getting hungry.

"I knew that would work." Jack grinned as we walked to the kitchen. I didn't see food anywhere.

I turned to Jack who was smiling mischievously. "So you didn't actually make anything?" I was disappointed.

Jack shook his head, "No."

"Fine." I mumbled under my breath and started walking back to my room but Jack stopped me.

"Don't go back!" He laughed, "I will make you something."

"Make me the toast and the scrambled eggs you promised."

"Can't you just eat a yoghurt or something."

I started walking to my room again but Jack blocked my way.

"Fine! I'll do it!" He groaned and I smiled.

"Good." I walked over to the living room and turned the tv on, "Why do you even need me to watch it with you?"

"Because I need you to explain if I don't get something." Jack answered from the kitchen.

"Aren't you tired?" I yawned and rested my head against a couch cushion.

"No, I could've stayed up the whole night but someone had to go to sleep." I heard him snort.

"It was three in the morning when we went to sleep!"

"You're weak if you can't stay up later than that."