8

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

Ringggg Ringg.
Oh just shut up, no one likes you alarm clock. I lifted my phone from the night stand to shut the alarm. It was Monday again, my favorite day. Note my sarcasm.

I yawned and got up. I wondered if Jack was already up. Okay, why the hell was I thinking about Jack this early in the morning?

I did what I usually do in the morning: brushed my teeth, packed my school bag, did my makeup and got dressed. I put my hair in to a messy bun. Usually girls got their messy buns look cute but my messy bun? Ha, let's just say that it wasn't that cute. My outfit for the day was a pair of grey sweatpants and a white tank top. I knew I looked like a fart, but I really didn't care.

Jack entered the kitchen when I was drinking apple juice. He was only wearing sweatpants which were hanging low. So low that I could see his v-line. His tanned chest caught my eyes since he wasn't wearing a shirt. Okay just play it cool Em. Act like a greek God hadn't just walked in. 

"Are you done checking me out?" Jack smirked and took an apple.

"I wasn't checking you out." I mumbled. My cheeks were starting to blush already. Great. Why did I have to blush so easily? I was mad at Jack about yeaterday, and now he probably thought I had forgiven him. Which I wasn't.

"Sure sure."

I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you look like that?" Jack stared at my clothing.

"Huh?"

"Do we have some kind of dressing day at school today?"

"What?" What was he talking about?

"Look at your outfit." He chuckled eyeing my body.

So this was his idea of a joke? 

"Well I'm sorry if I don't dress up to school like those girls that are always all over you!" I regretted saying that, I sounded jealous.

He raised his brows and the famous smirk came to his lips, "So you have been watching me at school? Aw, don't be jealous."

I shook my head. Unbelievable. "Piss off, I'm not jealous." I huffed and started to head towards the door. I was going to be late.

"Someone clearly woke up in the wrong side of the bed." Jack laughed after me.

"You're a jerk." I let him know. I was beyond annoyed, Jack's attitude was just so...ugh.

"Never claimed anything else!" He shouted his last words before I slammed the door shut.

When I ran to the bus stop I noticed that the bus was already leaving. I cursed under my breath. I was going to blame this on Jack, because he had clearly caused this. Asshole.

"Aw did you miss your bus?" I turned around and saw Jack in the parking lot. He was putting his backpack to the trunk. How was he going to school already? I had seen him like five minutes ago in our kitchen, wearing nothing but sweatpants?

I huffed and turned around. It was clear as day that I was going to be late.

"Em!" Jack shouted after me.