11

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

This boy had some serious issues. Who had so many mood swings during one day? One moment he was annoying the crap out of me and the other he was holding me by my waist, being sweet as ever.

"I don't like you flirting with my friends. Especially with Tristan." Jack whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling a bit.

"What do you mean? I wasn't flirting with them?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh yes you were." He was holding me still, "And when you kissed Tristan in front of me, God I wanted to punch him so hard. "

What the hell was that supposed to mean? He sounded jealous, but why would he be? After all he was the one who had made me upset and not given a shit about me.

I tried to get away from his grip. "You don't own me."

"Not yet." He winked.

I took a step away from him. "What do you mean not yet? I'm not going to fall for you, you're a jerk."

Okay maybe I was lying, I think I was falling for him slowly, but I couldn't let him know that. I knew he wanted to make me fall for him just to fuck me over.

"Em you know I don't mean to hurt you." Jack stared at me. "I'm just not used to-"

"You are not used to being rejected, that's what it is." I stated seriously.

"Emily I really want you to know, that I don't always mean the things I say to you." He tried again.

"Then maybe you should think before you act, never heard of that?" I huffed, placing my hand on my hip.

"Why are you so difficult?" He pulled his hair out of frustration.

"Think before you act." I reminded him sarcastically.

"Just shut up."

"Jack, you can't tell me what to do." I shook my head, he was so weird with those mood swings.

"You are getting on my nerves Em."

"Maybe I should leave if I'm getting on your nerves." I sighed and went to my room, but not without slamming my door shut.

Jack had ruined, once again, a perfect moment.

---

Bling.
Bling.

Who was texting me? And who had the nerve to wake me up from my dream? I groaned, sliding out of my bed.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I looked at the screen.

From: Jack
Emily, look I'm sorry for being such an ass. Please don't be mad at me..

I had to read the text twice and pinch myself before believing that it wasn't a dream.

To: Jack
I don't feel like talking about this right now

From: Jack
I don't want you to be mad at me. I'm an asshole 

Before I could answer I got another text from him.

From: Jack
Why aren't you sleeping?

To: Jack
Your text kind of woke me up lol

From: Jack
shit I'm sorry, I just had to check that we're cool