21

Yay! A new update! 

...................................................

Jack's POV

"I really am sorry, I didn't mean to scare you that bad." I apologized again. 

"It's okay, really."  Emily gave me a small smile. She was was leaning against me, her eyes were focused on the television. 

We were laying on the sofa, watching a SpongeBob movie. 

"Nick was taken aback by your harsh tone." I grinned. I remembered the horrified expression on his face when Emily had snapped at him.

"I didn't mean to be so mean but I just wasn't in a great mood." She groaned. "I will apologize to him tomorrow."

"It was hilarious to look at."

"It wouldn't be so hilarious if you were the one I was yelling at." She chuckled.

"I wouldn't do anything to make you yell at me like that." I pecked the side of her head.

I meant it. From now on, I was going to give my attention only for her, and no one else. I got chills just remembering last night with Dana. I could've just went to Weston's place with Emily, but no, I was stupid. 

Emily got up and went to the bathroom. She looked so cuddly with my big hoodie on. 

I was lucky to have her. And I also was happy to watch SpongeBob movie with her. She had made us popcorn and hot chocolate. Believe me, those two tasted so good together. I loved all kinds of weird food combinations.

Emily came out of the bathroom with a frown on her face. 

"What are these?" She was holding a two small things between her fingers. 

I furrowed my brows. "I can't see them." 

She brought them closer, still wearing a frown.   

"They're earrings babe?" I chuckled confused.

Emily didn't look happy. "These aren't mine."

"What?"

"Jack, these aren't mine." Emily repeated. 

They had to be Dana's. Fuck. Should I tell her the truth or pretend I didn't knew shit?

"Whose are these?" 

"Are you sure they're not yours?" I tried.

"Yes Jack. I own like three pairs of earrings, and those aren't one of them."

"They may be Dana's." I mumbled and didn't dare to look at her.

"Whose?" 

"Dana's." I stated clearly. 

"What on earth are Dana's earrings doing in our bathroom?" Emily asked. I didn't know if she was mad or disappointed, but she sure as hell didn't look happy.  

"She might have left them there." 

"You mean yesterday when she was here after school?" Emily asked looking at the earrings.

She came here after you had left to Weston's. 

That's what I should've said. 

"Y-yeah. I don't know why she took her earrings off." 

"What did you guys even do?" 

"She offered me a ride home and came here to pick a few school things." That was the truth.