10

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

"Em."

"Emily, wake up."

I turned around, not bothering to open my eyes. I didn't care about the intruder, I just wanted to sleep. Was that too much to ask for.

"Em!"

And then someone poked my sides, the worst place where you can poke me because I was so ticklish.

"Go away." I groaned. "I'm sleeping."

"Emily, please, let me sleep with you."

What?

"What?" I slowly sat up. It was dark in my room so I just saw a dark figure in front of me.

"I can't sleep." Jack sounded sleepy. Was he sleepwalking? "Can I sleep next to you?"

"No, I don't want you to." I huffed, still mad at him. "Go sleep to your own bed."

"I don't want to, it's cold in my room." 

"Then turn the heating on."

"It's not going to become warmer immediately." Jack groaned.

"I don't care." 

"But I-Fine." Jack sighed and started walking towards the door.

"Fine you can sleep next to me, but I'm still mad at you."

He turned around immediatly and he smiled widely. I knew that I should've told him to fuck off but I couldn't. 

"Sure what ever." He chuckled and laid down next to me. Thank god I had a king sized bed.

I snuggled to my pillow and tried to drift off to sleep again. I wasn't so tired anymore thanks to Jack.

I felt how Jack's hand landed on my stomatch and he came closer to me.

"Hey, keep your hands to yourself." I warned slapping his hands playfully.

"I mean I could but why would I want to?" Jack quoted Selena's song.

"You know that song?" I turned to face him. I didn't know he listened to Selena Gomez.

"I mean, doesn't everyone know that song?" He chuckled.

"True." I mumbled, getting sleepier every second.

"I really am sorry about today." Jack whispered to my hair. 

When I woke up I was laying on someone's bare chest.

Wow what the hell?

I lifted my head to see who I was laying on and I almost had a heart attack. Then I remembered what had happened last night. I had thought I was just dreaming, but apparently Jack had really asked if he could sleep with me.