16

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

Dang it I was really disappointed. I had totally forgotten that we would have school the next day. The boys didn't sweat about it, but me? I was freaking out. I had never missed my classes. Well if you didn't count that one time that me and Jack skipped school together... I was still ashamed of that. 

I had woken up at nine o'clock, and my school started at ten. So I would have an hour to get my books and change clothes. The thing was, I didn't have a car with me. I had came here with Jack, and he was asleep. I didn't want to wake him up because of our little incident last night. I also didn't have enough time to take a bus. 

When I entered the kitchen Tristan was there, all dressed up, drinking coffee. 

"Oh you're up, good morning." I smiled and took a cup of coffee. I hadn't really slept well. Me and Nick had slept with Ethan. He had kicked Nick in his sleep and because of that, Nick had fell off the bed and woken up the two of us.  

"Yeah well, I don't like missing my class." He stretched his neck.

"Yep, me neither."

"We have chemistry, don't we?" Tristan asked.

Oh that was true, I had totally forgotten that he was in the same chemistry class as me.

"Yep, I hate it, but oh well." I chuckled and remembered how I had miserably failed the last test.

"I asked Daniel yesterday and he said I could take his keys, because he obviously won't be going to school today. So do you have someone to drive you or are you gonna come with me?"

"Of course I'll come with you." I was so relieved, "You have no idea how grateful I am."

"And I guess we have to drive by your place to get your books?" He smiled.

"Yeah.. Is it okay?"

"Sure, let's get going." He chuckled and took his bag.

"Do we have Gabriel here?" Mr. Johnson asked and Gabriel mumbled something, letting the teacher know he was present.

"Okay, what about Emily?"

"I'm here." I nodded to him.

"Is Jack here?"

Oh right, he was in my class too. He had been absent so many times that I didn't remember him being in my class.

"Yes, sorry for being a bit late." Jack stepped in to the class room and my head snapped towards him.

"Just come in time the next time." Our teacher shook his head disapprovingly. He was usually strict, but let people come to his class anyway whether they were late or not. 

Jack's eyes were searching for me and once he found me he mouthed a 'hi'. I didn't know what I was supposed to answer to that, so I automatically mouthed a 'hey' back.

God damn it Emily. So much for being mad at him.

Mr. Johnson started talking about atoms and molecules, which he had explained to us about a hundred of times. I couldn't focus, because I was only thinking about one thing: why did Jack come to school today?  He was asleep when we had left. It just didn't make sense at all, because Jack wasn't afraid of skipping classes like I was. I was such a wimp when it came to school.

"Hey, pst."

"Emily."

I turned around and saw my classmate Paul, who sat behind me. He had a blonde hair that always looked greasy. We had spoken once, but that was just because he had to borrow a pencil.