7

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

"Who wants to go first?" Colin asked and took a sip from his beer.

"I can ask first." Tristan said and turned to look at me. "Emily, have you ever dated someone?" 

I was already regretting joining the game. I noticed how Jack snapped from his thoughts and glanced at me.

"Yeah, a year ago I dated my childhood bestfriend John." I smiled at the thought.

John was the sweetest person I knew. He always took care of his friends and never spoke bad about anyone. He always knew how to make me laugh and when I was upset, he knew what to do to make me feel better. We dated for six moths but it came to the point where we would just hang out like we used to when we were younger. We didn't feel like being in a relationship anymore, but we were still friends and things weren't awkward between us.

"Why did you broke up?" Tristan sounded curious.

"Well it turned out that it was better if we were just best friends." I admitted.

"Oh okay." Tristan smiled sympathetically.

"Your turn to ask." Ethan nudged me with his elbow. His breath smelled like beer.

"Oh right. Um, have you ever dated Nick?" I asked the same question because I couldn't come up with anything else. Lame, I know, but I wanted to get to know these guys a bit better, and asking "who has been your best fuck" wouldn't help me.

He chuckled at my question. "No, I mean yes, I've had like childhood crushes but now I just sleep around with girls. I don't think I'm meant to be in a relationship." Nick sounded proud. I hadn't thought Jack's friends would actually be assholes, but it seemed like they really were.

"Aw come on. You could do so much better." I said looking to his green eyes, "Don't you want to get to know some girl and eventually be her boyfriend?"

Nick dropped his gaze to the floor, "I don't know.. I mean in the future yea, but not right now at least."

I just nodded and gave him a little smile. Of course he should do what ever feels right to him. 

The round continued as the boys asked each other who was the last person they had fucked.
Nothing important.

When the boys asked Jack about that, he finally spoke. "Last girl who I fucked was probably.. Abby? I guess that was her name."

Jack said that while staring at me. He clearly was trying to get a reaction from me. I mean yes, those words surprised me a bit, because even thought everyone was saying that Jack was a player, I didn't know he slept with girls that he didn't even know by name. I found it digusting and disrespectful.
I guess every guy in this group was like Jack. I mean every girl probably wanted them, so they would gladly sleep with these guys, even if it meant not knowing their names. 

"Emily?" Nick snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Huh?" Did I miss something?

"I asked when was your first time." Nick chuckled.

"When was my first time doing what?" I asked confused. All eyes turned to look at me. What? Even Jack stared at me with his brows raised.

"When was your first time having sex?" Nick clarified.

Oh. Okay.

I felt my cheeks heating up. "Actually I've never had sex before." I let out an awkward chuckle. 

"You're a virgin?" Almost all of the guys asked at the same. They stared at me with wide eyes and their mouths open.

"Yes.." 

"Let's go to your bedroom straight away and get that out of the way!" Ethan joked. I could tell he was still a bit taken a back by my answer. I didn't understand why, because it was normal to be a virgin at this age. Right? Maybe it just sounded odd to them, considering they had probably fucked every girl from our school. 

I laughed with him. It was a fake laugh, but I had it sound so real that no one questioned me about that. I glanced at Jack, he sat there with a worried expression.

"So Jack have you ever had a girlfriend?" I had to change the subject. It was my turn to ask anyway.

His head snapped towards me. "Um no I haven't."

Daniel snorted, "Come on Jack. You had a girlfriend."

"You've had?" I was confused.

"Well.." Jack ran his hands across his face, "Technically yes, but it was so long a go."

"It doesn't matter when you have had it." I said, "Even if it was ten years a go, it's still a relationship."

"Wise girl." Ethan nodded. I chuckled and we continued to play the game. 

After an hour I was getting tired of their "who would you fuck from our biology class" type of questions.

"Guys I think I'm going to sleep." I got up and felt how my legs were numbed.

"Oh okay, it was cool to hang out with you." Tristan smiled at me.

"Yeah you should totally hang out with us more often." Nick assured.

"Maybe I will." I smiled and went to my room. Those boys were really cute and goofy. I enjoyed hanging out with them even though I had only been with them for a few hours.

I hoped I could switch Jack to one of them. It would be so much easier to live here if my roommate wasn't a bipolar, rude asshole.

The thought of them knowing I was a virgin scared me a bit. What if they didn't want to hang out with me anymore? Maybe they thought I was a loser who wasn't fun to hung out with.

.
.
.
✌🏼This chapter was more of a filler

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3