17

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

"So," Jack started as we got out of his car. The school day had ended and Jack had driven us back to our place. "Are you planning to come to the party?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. I wasn't much of a party girl.

"And why wouldn't you come?"

"Because.." We stepped in to the elevator. "I don't go to parties usually."

"Are you crazy?" Jack looked at me. "You have to come."

"We'll see."

The elevator's doors were just closing, but someone' foot stopped it.

A blonde haired boy stepped in and smiled to us. He looked like he would be the same age as us.

"This looks like a great place to live." He spoke.

I glanced at Jack before answering, "Yeah, are you new here?" I smiled.

"Yep," He said, popping the p, "I just moved here. I still have some things to carry."

"Really? That's really nice!"

He was cute.

The elevator stopped at the third floor and the boy left. Well, he lived just a floor below us then. We heard him saying "Oh, and my name is Lucas by the way!" before the doors closed again.

"He was really nice." I said and waited for our floor to come.

"I guess." Jack mumbled.

"Maybe we could help him move." I suggested.

"I guess."

Okay there was clearly something off. As soon as I opened the front door, Jack passed me and went quickly to his room, shutting his door.

The stubborn girl that I was, I followed him and opened the door, only finding him laying on his bed.

"What do you want?" He asked, not bothering to turn around so he could face me.

I just stood there quietly. I didn't know what I wanted. Maybe the normal Jack? And not this weird, annoying Jack.

"Emily?" Jack turned his head towards me.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing?"

"Jack.." I knew something was bothering him.

"Yes, that's my name Emily."

Sigh.

"Why don't you call me Em?" I chuckled, realising he wasn't using my nickname, like he usually did.

"What?"

"You said Emily." I jumped on the bed.

"Because it's your name." Jack said, clearly annoyed.

"Can we watch a movie?" I was really bored and acting like a child.

"No, you are annoying me."

"Am I?" I smirked. I knew what to do next.

"Yes you a-" Jack couldn't finish what he was saying before I kissed him. He eagerly kissed me back, but I had other plans in my mind.

I separated our lips and said "Well that's too bad then."