Embry Imagine for @Msgoldenpanda

This imagine is for @msgoldenpanda. Enjoy!

You and your best friend Embry were hanging out at his place. You were both on the play station playing (your favourite play station game.) You two both had a deal going on that if you lost then he could ask you for a favour and vice versa. And so far you were....losing! 'Embry!! No fair!' you shouted laughing as he finally won the darn game. He looked over at you smirking. 'So I guess you have to do me a favour eh?' 

'Whatever' you said pouting. 'Ok so I guess this'll be doing us both a favour. Will you go out with me?' he said suddenly.You were shocked. A few weeks ago you had started to grow affectionate towards Embry and now here he was asking you out! You were so happy and your heart was beating so fast, you were certain he could hear it. 'Sure,' you beamed at him. He smiled at you and you blushed.

*Next day*

You were currently getting ready for your date with Embry. Your friend was over helping you to dress and do your make up. You were wearing a floral dress with some light make up that made your features stand out. 'Knock him out girl' she said once your door bell rang. Your parents weren't at home so you went to answer the door.

Embry was standing at the door looking super cute in his jeans and tshirt. ( I actually cant imagine him like that. I can only imagine him in shorts and no shirt lol) He looked you up and down. 'You look beautiful,' he said. 'Dont look to bad yourself Call,' you teased. 'Now Embry,' your friend said stepping in. 'Hurt her and I'll hurt you.' She said. 'Hey, hey (y/f/n) calm down its ok,' You laughed. You hugged (y/f/n) and walked out hand in hand with Embry.

'So where are we gonna go?' you asked. 'Well I figured since you like the beach so much we should go there? And I just bought take away pizza so we can have that too,' Embry said nervously scratching the back of his neck. 'That would be perfect,' you smiled. You didn't mind that you weren't going on some big ass date. Personally you preferred just hanging out at the beach. And you had pizza. What more could a girl want?

You drove to the beach with really loud music (your favourite band/singer) and sang really loudly. You got to the beach and sat there on the sand eating your pizza. Around 20 minutes later (filled with talking and eating the pizza) the sun was setting. 'It's so beautiful.' You said smiling. 'Not as beautiful as you,' (I had to!!) 'Embry!' you laughed pushing him. He kissed your cheek. This was definitely the most wonderful first date you had ever been to. You leaned into Embry's chest watching the sunset and the beautiful waves and around 15 minutes later you fell asleep.

*Embry's POV*

We had been sitting there for a while so I poked (y/n) on the arm. She didn't move. I looked around at her and she was fast asleep in my arms. She looked so cute and vulnerable. I was so happy that I had asked her out yesterday. This was definitely the best day of my life.(Ok so if a guy ever thought anything like that about me I would probably die. ) I wondered if I should pick her up and take her to the car but she was wearing a dress and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. I whispered her name 'Y/N' She stirred and looked at me. 'You fell asleep,' I told her.

'Oh sorry,' she said standing up. I got up too. 'That's ok!'I said. She hugged me, her head resting on my chest and I hugged her back kissing her head. It was the most perfect date I had ever been on.

So this was for msgoldenpanda. I hope you liked it. And literally halfway through I realised that I forgot to ask you for your name. So sorry about that. If you want tell me your name and I'll write it for your next request!

Anyways:

Follow

Vote

Comment