Imagine for @booklover3331

This is for @booklover3331. Enjoy!!

Jasper and I were out on a date at some fancy restaurant. We had just ordered the food and were waiting for it. Jasper was trying out new pick up lines on me 'Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.' Jasper said wriggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes but laughed out loud. We had been dating for around 2 years now but honestly the pick up lines never grew old. 'You're so charming Jaz.' I told him rolling my eyes. Jasper was just about to comment when some guy came up to our table.

'Logan! Hey!' I looked up to see... my ex Jesse. I had dumped him because I found out that he was cheating on me. After that the few times I had seen him he had begged me to take him back. 'Hey Jesse. What are you doing here?' I said bored. 'Just visiting,' then he smirked 'but now that I am back how about we start dating again eh babe?' I smiled sweetly 'Jesse. Sweetie. I would tell you to go fuck yourself but I'm pretty sure you'd be disappointed. So why don't you just run along babe.' I said smirking at my victory. Jesse's jaw was literally on the ground. 'Whatever bitch,' he muttered walking away.

'Logan what the fuck was that all about?' Jasper talked for the first time after he had came. 'My ex Jesse. I told you about him didn't I?' 'Yeah but-' 'Oh Jaz are you jealous?' I said laughing. He pouted. 'Babe I would never. Oh.. my god. I love you and only you Jasper. Don't ever think anything different. And I would never leave you for that jerk.' That seemed to make Jasper happy. He stood up over the table and kissed me on the lips only to have the embarrassed waiter clearing his throat, putting the food down and quickly walking away.  Both of us laughed and enjoyed the rest of our date.

So that was for @booklover3331. Hope you liked it!

Follow

Vote

Comment