Seth Sweet First Time Imagine for @nwc_33

This imagine is for @nwc_33.

This is dirty so yeah haha don't read if you cant handle it. Enjoy!

You and Seth were watching a movie in your bedroom. Seth was casually drawing circles on your thigh while you leaned against his shoulder. Things in the movie were getting pretty heated as the stars started making out. Seth squeezed your thigh a little. You knew what was on his mind and although you were a virgin it was on your mind too. Seth turned and as if he had read your mind he started kissing you. Soon you started making out - more passionate then you had ever made out before. The movie was all but forgotten.

Seth's hands travelled to the hem of your top and his eyes lingered on yours asking you for your permission. You nodded and he swiftly took your top off throwing it aside. He lied you down on the bed after you took his t-shirt off. 'You sure you wanna do his y/n?' You nodded. You had been with Seth for around 1 and a half years and you trusted him more than anyone. 'I love you.' he said kissing you again. He started grinding against you and then he started kissing against your jawline and your collarbone. You moaned as he found your sweet spot. This was the furthest you had gone before but with the clothes on. Soon he started moving further down. He took your bra off and you covered your chest slowly getting more conscious of your body. 'Babe you don't need to cover your self. You're beautiful,' he said. You smiled at his sweetness but still kept your chest covered. Seth gently held your hands and took them off. 'Honestly y/n you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.' He hungrily attacked your lips again and you kissed him back with the same passion that he was kissing you with.

He then took your pyjamas off and took his shorts off. 'You're beautiful y/n don't ever forget that.' Seth said eyeing you. 'Seth you're so sweet,' you said beaming at him. He then took your underwear off and said 'If this hurts even a little bit tell me and I'll stop. I wont be able to bear it if you're in pain because of me.' You nodded smiling again at his sweetness. He entered you and if you were being honest - it hurt like a bitch.  Seth stayed inside you and didn't move until you told him to. After a few thrusts the pain turned into pleasure and you were both moaning each others names. You both rode out your climaxes and Seth slumped beside you. 'I love you, you know that,' he said kissing your nose. 'I love you to Seth.'

So that was for @nwc_33. I hope you liked it!

Follow

Vote

Comment