Sweet Edward Imagine for @Erincullen0

You walked into the dark room hand in hand with Edward. 'Erin, are you sure you want to do this. We still have a lot of time...' Edward said in a worried voice.

Now it's not what you are thinking. You and Edward are not doing 'the deed.' No. Its nothing like that. Today was the day that you were no longer going to be a human. You were asking Edward to change you.

'Yes. Edward I told you loads before. I wanna live the rest of my life with you,' you said smiling at him.

He managed to smile back. 'Ok Erin sit down please,' Carlisle said. He was going to be directing Edward while he bit you.

'Its just that...' Edward began but you cut him off. 'Edward you already said yes. Dont tell me you're backing out now!' you said angrily.

'I'm not. It's just that what if I go too far what if I cant stop myself Erin? I cant live without you. You are my life. I'm scared but I will most definitely not let anyone else change you. I love you so much babe it hurts,' he said giving a little chuckle at the end.

You looked up at Edward and smiled. You walked up to him and whispered in his ear. 'Edward no matter what you do I'll always trust you. Always. I believe you Edward. You can do this.'

You kissed him on the lips to which he replied hungrily. 'Ahem.' Right Carlisle is in the room too you remembered. You gave Edward a reassuring smile before sitting in the chair again.

Edward came up to you. 'When you're ready Edward,' Carlisle said patiently. 

'I love you Erin,' he said and those were the last words you said before you screamed in pain and then everything went black.

*****

*Three days later*

You wake up to Edward holding your hand. You look around, and your heightened sense of smell and eye sight brings you back to the world.

'Edward?' you say in a beautiful voice- your beautiful voice. Edward looks at you and smiles. 'Erin!'

'I told you, you could do it,' you said. He smiled at you his features looking even more beautiful then before.

'I love you Erin.'

'I love you too Edward.'

Hey guys!!!!

Ok so this was for Erincullen0 I hope you liked it!!! Oh and does it bother you guys if I write on your message board to tell you that your imagine is up. If so please tell me and don't hate. :-)

Follow

Vote

Comment