Dirty, Jealous Edward Imagine for @Mikeyredhair

Hey this is another dirty imagine soo ya readin at your own risk.
:p

You were on your way to a party at your best friend Paul's house for his birthday. Edward was coming with you.

'How do I look?' you asked Edward stepping out.  You were wearing (outfit of your choice) with a bit of light make up. 'Beautiful. Like always babe, ' he said smiling at you.

You smiled back and went inside. There you found Paul talking to his wolf pack freinds. 'Hey Paul! Happy birthday!' you said giving him a hug. 'Thanks Beth... looking good,' he said winking at you. 'Not looking too bad yourself Lahote,' you said winking back at him.

Edward cleared his throat. You ignored it and talked with Paul for a while.

'Well it looks great Paul I'll see you later.'

'Beth I dont like the way he looks at you....or thinks about you as a matter of fact,' Edward said his usual calm expression, angry.

'Stop being a jealous butt,' you told him. You started dancing and soon you felt a pair of warm hands grab your sides. You turned around to see Paul.

'May I have this dance,' he asked formally, a smirk plastered on his face. 'Sure,' you laughed after casting a nervous look at Edward. He never really liked the wolves but he absolutely hated  Paul.

Why? Because he liked you.

But you tended to ignore that. Paul knew you would never leave Edward.

You danced with him for a while until he moved up close to you. And the next thing you knew you werent even in the room. Edward was holding you and said 'Lets go I think that's enough partying for one day.'

'Edward what the hell?!' you said as he pushed you into the car but you knew exactly what.  He was jealous.

'You are not gonna see Paul ever again Beth. I don't care if he is your best friend!' He shouted. 'Fuck you Edward.'

'Oh I will,' he said and you saw the crooked smile that was on his face.

In a matter of minutes you were at your house -since no one was there. You walked inside, Edward hot on your heels.  He pushed you up against the nearest wall and kissed you roughly.

'Edward....' you moaned as he moved to your neck and very lightly sucked on your sweet spot (Dont worry he wont bite you...haha)

'Let's take this upstairs shall we?' Edward said. You quickly nodded your head and jumped onto Edward. In a matter of seconds you were in your room. Clothes were being flung across the room until you were both naked.

Edward massaged your heat making you moan very loudly. He moved back down to your lips and entered a finger in you. You moaned into his mouth.

You knew you shouldnt be having sex with a vampire but like you could resist him?!

Very soon he replaced his fingers with his member. You screamed in pain and pleasure. 'Sshh babe the neighbours might hear.' 'Fuck the neighbours Edward. Go faster!' you shouted.

You rode out your highs and he collapsed on the bed next to you. 'Im sorry for being jealous Beth.'

'If this is what I get for it. Then Edward, you can be as jealous as you want!' You said.

He chuckled and pulled the covers over the both of you. 'I love you Bethany.'

'I love you too Edward.'

Ok that was for Mikeyredhair. I hope you liked it!!!

Anyways:

Follow

Vote

Comment