Sweet Jacob imagine for @bieberdash2

You were on the couch watching (your favorite movie). Jacob was out for pack duties and even though you knew Jacob wouldn't like you staying up late you just couldnt go to sleep.

You heard the front door click open and knew that it was Jacob. You didn't know what to do. He would surely be angry at you staying up late. You had, had countless arguments at telling him that you were NOT a child.

I mean I'm 18 for heavens sake you thought. But you didnt want to make Jacob angry so without further ado you closed your eyed and pretended to go to sleep.

You heard more than a pair of feet walking in so obviously he had brought his friends with him. 'Guys I can't come.' You heard Jacobs voice. 'Oh come on you can knock up a girl. It'll be fun,' Pauls voice came.

Anger surged inside you. You could have literally killed him.

'Paul I have a girlfriend unlike you and also unlike you I dont go fucking every girl I see ok?' You found it hard not to scream in happiness. Jacob went on.

'I love Sanju with all my life. I wouldn't even dream of leaving her. I would kill myself before doing that.  I love her so much more then she knows.'

You could have ran up to Jacob and kissed him right now. But you forced your excitement in. 'Ok dude no need to get all sentimental on us,' said Embry's voice. The others laughed.

'Get out guys you're gonna wake her up.' A few seconds later the door opened then locked. Then you felt someone pick you up bridal style. You felt heat radiating from Jacob's body.

He put you down on the bed and tucked you in. You sneaked your eyes open to see him changing and even though you were "sleeping" you couldn't help but stare at his amazing body.

You quickly closed your eyes as he looked at you then switched iff the light. He slung an arm over you and you decided to tell him that you had heard everything.

'Jake...' you mumbled. 'Hmm...' he answered in a sleepy voice. 'I heard everything you just said and I really love you for saying that.' He got up and sat his eyes widening 'Wait, you heard all of that?'

'Yup and I reckon it was really sweet of you to say that to your friends.' He smiled 'Anything for you,' 'Babe what I said... it was true. I would never leave you.' You blushed thanking the lord that it was dark.

'I love you Jake.'

'I love you too babe,' he said kissing your forehead and lying down next to you where the two of you almost immediately fell asleep.

Thats for you bieberdash2! I hope you liked it! Uhh I actually had this in my mind for a long time.  I just didnt know when to write it so yeah....haha.

Follow

Vote

Comment