Dirty Draco Malfoy Imagine for @Icefly

Ok to start off I know that Draco isnt a Twilight character but its a special request from one of my good wattpad friends so I decided to do it!
And again this is dirty so yeah you know the drift. XD

You and Hermione were sitting in the Gryffindor lounge room finshing up your Charms homework. You had to look up the effects of some charms and personally you thought it was pretty dumb since you had already done that in class.

A few minutes into working and Harry,  Ron and your boyfriend Draco stepped through the portrait. (This is set after the Battle of Hogwarts and the guys are friends.)

You smiled at Draco. Just seeing him made your insides melt. You loved everything about him -everything that is except for the fact that he still flirted with the Slytherin girls. It annoyed you so much and so you had decided to give him 'a taste of his own medicine' as Hermione had said.

And since the guys were together right now, it would be the perfect chance!

The three guys greeted you and Hermione and you made sure to answer with a flirty response. You sneaked a look at Draco to see no difference.

You got up from doing your homework and went over to the guys. 'Can someone help me with my assignment?  It's on Charms.'

'Yeah sure!' Harry said. 'Thanks Harry!' you said playfully punching his arm. Now Draco noticed that. You looked at him from the corner of your eye and saw that he was staring at you.  You chose to ignore him.

'Ok so Harry, I honestly dont even know how to start this,' you said fluttering your eyelashes at him. Draco came over to you. 'What are you talking about? You've already done half of it,' he said through gritted teeth.

Your plan was working perfectly.

'Shut up Draco,' you said.

Harry started to explain shit about Charms but you were hardly listening. Harry moved his hand to get the quill, so you made your next move. Your hand landed on the quill at the same time as Harry. Harry moved his hand instantly back.  'I- I'm sorry,' he said going red. 'Haha that's ok Harry,' you said laughing.

You looked over to see Draco practically fuming and held back a laugh. 

'Mia I need to show you something. Can you come with me?' he said. 'But I need to-'

'Now' he said. You smirked at Hermione and she smirked back before you got up and walked out of the Gryffindor common room.

'What do you want Draco? I was doing my work,' you said.

'Oh drop the act Mia. I know you're trying to make me jealous and as much as I hate to admit it its working!'

You smirked 'Good.' He pushed you into a closet and kissed you roughly.

You smiled as you kissed him back knowing things would escalate very quickly. And you were right. Draco was beginning to take your tshirt off as you did the same to him. You ran your fingers up and down his abs making him lightly moan.

He smirked and moved down onto your neck. You moaned 'Dracoo,' as he found your sweet spot and started sucking on it.

Soon you were both fully undressed. Draco thrusted into you and you moaned.

'Shh baby we'll get caught.'

As he went faster you left scratches on his back. With one final thrust you reached your highs. He gave you a kiss and then you both started to get dressed.

After you were both dresed he looked out to see if anyone was there and it was clear. You both walked out hand in hand.

'I love you Mia and I'm sorry for flirting with other girls. But you should know that I only like you,' Dtaco said.

You laughed 'That's ok. Just dont do it again.....and I guess I owe you an apology for trying to make you jealous. But you gotta admit. My plan was perfect!'

He laughed. 'I love you Mia.'

'I love you too Draco.'

Done! That was for Icefly. Im sorry the ending was sorta crappy but  honestly I had a mind blank so yea.

Who's a Harry Potter fan as well as twilight fan??

Follow

Vote

Comment