#3 Celebrity crush that he's jealous of

Jacob:

Nash Grier. He's funny, good looking and *sigh* those blue eyes. Jacob sometimes(always) gets really jealous when you fan girl about him because he thinks you will leave him for Nash. You always tell Jacob that he was your everything and that you could never do that even if Nash was right next to you begging for your number..

Paul:

Harry Styles. You loved everything about Harry. His curly hair and his tattoos that gave him the classic bad boy look. Paul couldnt help but get jealous because you were his.

Embry:

Cameron Dallas. You loved Magcon but even Embry thought it was a bit weird at how you payed more attention to the one and only Cam Dallas.

Seth:

Calum Hood. You absolutely loved Calum. From his dressing sense to his sometimes girly voice. (No offense Calum.) Seth sometimes gets really jealous when you fan girl about him.

Jared:

Ashton Irwin. Jared knew you like 5SOS but what he didnt know was that you were obsessed with Ashton. I mean with his cute dimples and hot as body who wouldnt be?! The day he found out that you were crazy over him he got really jealous and told you that your were his and his only.

Edward:

Shawn Mendes. Edward didnt know why but he couldnt help being jealous at Shawn Mendes. His voice was so perfect and sometimes Edward thought you liked his voice more than his own. You always reminded him that you didnt though.

Jasper:

Luke Hemmings. They are both blonde and good looking. You are IN LOVE with his lip ring and sometimes when you get a little out of hand, even Jasper cant help but get jealous.

Emmett:

Aaron Carpenter. You think that Aaron is the cutest thing alive.  You love his hair, his smile and his adorable dimples. Emmett is the kind of guy that gets jealous easily and your huge crush on Aaron doesnt help him calm down.

Hey guys! I know this is pretty sucky cos legit everyone is from Magcon and 5 SOS but I cant think about anything but them. If you dont know what Magcon is then go on Google and SEARCH IT UP RIGHT NOW!

THEY ARE FRIGGING AWESOME! I LOVE MAGCON! CAM AND NASH ARE MINE. Ok sorry im starting to fan girl again! :) And on the topic of Magcon please read my Magcon Preferences book!

After you search them up tell me what you think about the one and only Magcon!!!!!!

Follow

Vote

Comment