Chapter 4

Amy's POV
I just got out of politics, I sent a text to Jonathan to let him know I am hanging with Joe. He said saying no problem and to let him know when I am on the train. I met Joe a few minutes later.

"So where do you want to go?" Joe asked.

I couldn't stop looking at him.

'I have never been to London before so I don't know any places here." I said.

He laughed," Oh well my treat then."

We went to Nando's. I told him I was a vegetarian, but he said there was vegetarian options. So I had the no spicy bean burger. He had the hottest one. He regretted it.

We were laughing and talking for ages.

"Fancy seeing you here Joe!" Someone said from behind him. I turned round. It was Caspar and Oli!

Joe looked kind of peed off. WAIT! Is he jealous!! Does he like me!!! I decided to play it cool.

Joe introduced me to Caspar and Oli. I said I know who they are.

"You guys are hilarious! You always make me laugh!" I said.

They all went aww.

Joe's POV.

Why did those guys have to ruin this. I was enjoying it until those rodneys showed up. Oh well at least Amy is happy.

We all went back to mine and Caspar's for a bit, she had to catch her train in an hour. We said goodbye. We offered to take her to the station but she said she could manage, she could always get an Uber. When she did go Caspar and Oli looked at me.

"What?!" I half asked half shouted.

"They both shrugged their shoulders, Caspar went to his room and Oli went back to his apartment as his brother was coming over.

Amy's POV

I got back home, Anna picked me up as Jonathan was told to go and do the shopping.

"Hey, how was your day?" She asked reversing from the parking space.

"It was amazing. The college was so nice, and I made some friends. Oh I also met Joe, Caspar and Oli." I said waffling away.

She laughed. "They are so lovely."

"I know. Joe is so nice." I said, I just realised, I may have accidently just given away I kind of like him.

"You like him don't you?" She quizzed, acting like a teenage girl at a sleepover.

"Maybe... I don't know... yeah... no... oh it's so hard!" I groaned.

She laughed. "Either you go for it or wait for him to come to you."

I smiled. We arrived back and were greeted by Emilia, Eduardo and the six dogs. Jonathan was inside unpacking the shopping. Anna told him that met Joe, Caspar and Oli, she also said I had a crush on Joe.

"Aww my niece is in love!!" He joked. "That is so cute!" Hey if you guys get married, he and Zoe will be related!"

I laughed, "Slow down! He may not like me back."

They both said he would. I rang my parents later that evening to tell them about my day, I told them I met some friends at college, and hung round with friends of Jonathan and Anna's. They asked if I had met anyone good looking, I said maybe.

A few months later

Me and Joe had been hanging out a lot over the past few months. Each day I fell in love with him more and more.

Joe's POV

Today was the day, the day I would ask Amy to be my girlfriend. I've done this a couple of times before, but this felt different.

I decided to ask her in Brighton, we were on our way to meet Marcus, Niomi, Zoe and Alfie.

When we arrived in Brighton, we met them at the Pier. They knew what I had planned. They had met her a couple of times when they were in London. Zoe was so excited.

"Amy can I talk to you, alone?" I asked nervously. I could feel beads of sweat on my head. Why am I this nervous? She's just a friend. Calm it suggy.

"Yeah, sure." She asked. She seemed unsure. Oh no! What if she doesn't feel the same way.

We walked on to the beach. I tried to think of how to put it.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked. She looked perfect.

I took a deep breath. "The thing is... I've really liked hanging out with you."

"I have too!" She said happily pushing me slightly.

I laughed, then composed myself," What I want to say is.... willyougooutwithme?"Why did I rush it.

"What did you say?" She asked, I think she knew what I said.

I sighed, "Will you go out with me, like boyfrie-"

"Of course I will! Why are you nervous?" She laughed, cried and squealed all at the same time.

I didn't quite believe she said yes. We heard clapping, they heard. We looked round to see Alfie, Zoe, Niomi and Marcus all cheering. We both laughed.

Amy's POV.

Wow!! I can't actually believe it! I'm actually going out with Joe Sugg! Not to be a fan girl or anything.

"Can I tell you something?" I said to him.

"Yeah sure. Go ahead." He said looking lovingly at me.

"I've never had a boyfriend before." I said quietly.

"Really! You! No I don't believe you." He said.

"It's true." I said.

"Wow! I am honoured." He said bowing down.

I giggled. We went back to Zoe and Alfie's house. I met Nala for the first time in person. She jumped up at me.

Alfie laughed. "She likes you."

I called my mum and dad to tell them. They basically screamed down the phone. Everyone looked at me, I think they could hear them.