Chapter 22

Amy's POV

An hour or two later the door went. Joe opened it.

"Hi you must be the owners of the house we bought." Joe said shaking their hands.

"Hi, I am Cecilia Pankhurst and this is my husband Fredrick Pankhurst." Cecilia said.

"Nice to meet you, I am Joe Sugg and this is my beautiful fiancé Amy Sanders." Joe said. "Come on in, would you like to stay for a cup of tea?"

"Are you sure, we don't want any fuss." Fredrick said. "By the way just call me Fred."

"Yes I am sure." Joe said.

"What a nice place, very busy." Cecilia said looking at all the camera equipment.

"Oh this, this my camera equipment, I make videos on the website YouTube." Joe said filling the kettle up.

"Oh, I know why I've heard of you, my granddaughter is a massive fan of you and all of you in the room. She showed us all your videos. No offence but I think we are a bit too for the content." Cecilia said shaking her head.

"Nonsense women, I love a good prank!" Fred said.

I laughed. Cecilia didn't seem happy.

"If you don't mind me asking, where did you guys move too?" I asked offering some biscuits round.

"Just down the road to be honest, into a bungalow, you see Fredrick's back is a nightmare at the minute getting up the stairs so we thought it was about time we moved to somewhere smaller and fitting for us." Cecilia said patting Fred's shoulder.

"If you would like, I can help you move your things over if that helps." Joe offered.

"Are you sure?" We don't want to cause you any problems." Fred said.

"Nonsense, I am glad to help." He said.

He is so kind. They left a few minutes after that, they said we were welcome down at theirs anytime and that she would help me with the baby whenever I wanted.

"They were so sweet." I squealed.

"I know! I loved Fred so much, reminds me of my Dad." Joe laughed.

Dan and Phil were downstairs with Caspar and Oli while we were talking to Cecilia and Fred. They left after we all had a Nando's.

"They gave me a text." Joe said, "Asking if I could go down tomorrow to help them lift a few heavy things out."

"I can help if you want." I said.

"NO! You are having a baby for heavens' sake. We don't want you hurting you and the baby. You can come along and sit and watch me." Joe insisted.

"I'll help." Casapar said.

"And me." Oli said.

The next day

Amy's POV

We all got in the car early morning to set off to see them. It took a couple of hours to get there, we had just missed morning rush hour.

"This looks so nice!" Oli and Caspar both said as we drove past our new house.

Outside their Bungalow they had a sign, I bet Fred wrote it, it said. "NO JOE SUGGS ALLOWED!"

We knocked on the door, and were invited in.

"I brought in reinforcements." Joe said to Fred.

"That's great!" Fred said.

Joe introduced Fred to Caspar and Oli. He shook their hands and they got a shock, an electric buzzer. Me and Joe both laughed. I went inside to see Cecilia while the boys helped Fred.

They spent the whole morning and early afternoon bringing in heavy things, and then they stayed to help paint and wallpaper the upstairs rooms. Me and Cecilia stayed in the living room watching the TV.

"Have you watched this, it's Call the Midwife, I recorded it and haven't had the chance to watch it?" She said.

"I haven't actually; I suppose I may learn a few things from it." I said.

It was really good! It was an emotional episode. The guys came back in at the end of the episode.

"What is this?" Joe asked sitting down and letting out a big sigh.

"This is Call the Midwife about babies and stuff." I said.

"Is it any good?" Caspar asked.

"Yes it is! It is like it's preparing me for this baby." I said.

"So have you finished?" Cecilia asked.

"Yeah all done and dusted." Fred said high fiving the guys and me too.

After a while we all headed back to the apartment.

"So, how about we move at the weekend?" Joe asked.

"Really! Will it take long?" I asked.

"Well, we'll need to bring our camera equipment, clothes, computers, laptops anything of our own, Caspar will need the rest of it, plus Josh is moving in." Joe said.

"So weekend it is! I can't wait! We can have a house warming party when we are ready!" I said excitedly.

"Okay, okay, just as long as you calm down!" Joe laughed.