Chapter 13

Amy's POV

The next day was the first proper day of Vidcon. Unfortunately Marcus can't go because of what happened last night. He explained to people that were coming on a tweet saying, "I am so sorry guys but I had an accident last night (not that kind of accident, I know what you guys are like), which means I can't meet up today, I'm not sure about the next couple of days. I am so gutted, but I am in a lot of pain, I am okay, I just have my tablets and Niomi. I will see if I can make it for the next couple of days but if not, I promise to do an impromptu meet up another time, hope you guys understand! :-)" He is sweet.

Joe felt really ill from his sunstroke and wasn't going today. I knocked on his door, Alfie answered the door.

"Hey how's Joe? You said he wasn't well during the night?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, he was throwing up most of the night. It's to do with the sunstroke. I remembered Dan made a video on the time he got sunstroke and it's the exact same, but he went to a way hotter country than this, but Joe never put suncream on so that's probably why." He whispered as Joe was asleep.

I went inside and sat next to Joe on his bed. Alfie said he was going down to breakfast.

"Hey there." He stretched when he woke.

"Hey how you feeling? Alfie said you were sick." I said stroking his head.

"I feel a bit better. It's the sunstroke." He said.

"I know, he told me, and I figured. You baboon." I teased.

"Baboon. That's a new one." He laughed, and looked like he was going to through up I passed him the bin.

"God, I am so sorry you have to see me like this." He moaned.

"Hey, remember when we get married, in sickness and in health." I said comforting him, stroking his back.

"Till death do us part." He said afterwards.

Zoe came a few hours later.

"How was the meet up?" Joe asked.

"It was good, I just came to see how you are and ask if you want me to get you anything?" She said, staying at the opposite side of the room.

"Could you get me something sweet." Joe said.

"You know you can't eat anything sweet as it is bad for stomach when you are being sick. I read up online and you need to be in a cool room and have a cold flannel on you." Zoe said like any sister would.

"Fine get me some dry crackers." Joe said moaning.

"You also need water." She said, "and plenty of it."

"Fine, just go to your-" Joe began but then threw up everywhere.

Zoe left in a hurry, I opened the window to get rid of any smell of sick. Joe told me he was sorry again, just then there was a knock on the door. It was Marcus.

"Hey, mind if I come in, these sick people need to stick together." He laughed.

Joe tried to laugh but he had a headache which made him groan.

"He really is ill." Marcus said. "Look, A. Why don't you go out and have some fun, let me look after this lump." Marcus said.

"Who you calling a lump." Joe teased.

"It's fine, honestly. Niomi would kill me if I left you too." I insisted.

"Okay, but don't go blaming me or Joe if you get bored." He teased.

After what seemed forever, Zoe, Alfie, Louise and Niomi came back to my room.

"How are our little troopers doing?" Alfie asked.

"Okay, Joe's sleeping, and Marcus has gone to the loo." I said yawning.

"Have you not been away from them, at all?" Louise asked.

I shook my head.

"Right your coming with us, Alfie can look after them." Zoe said putting down Joe's food and water and dragged me by the hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the description earlier about sick, If you were eating during it, I apologise. I had to look up the symptoms of heat/sunstroke. :-)