Chapter 18

Amy's POV

We finally arrived at the house, it was so beautiful!

(A/N: That's the house they are staying in).

It had a lot of bedrooms and bathrooms, mostly everyone did a house tour. I did, since I haven't uploaded in a while.

"Hey guys!" I began, " So I am alive, sorry about not uploading in a while, I've been dead busy with things I'll tell you about later. I've been at Vidcon for the last week , I didn't do any meet ups as I don't have enough subs to be able to take part, fingers crossed, so please to those of you who haven't already subscribe please do! It will be fun! I forgot vlog when I was there, but I did bump into a lot of you there. Me and a bunch of other Youtubers are staying in a huge mansion in LA for a couple of weeks and I thought I'd do a house tour." I showed the camera round the house, and as I got outside I was squirted with a water gun.

"Who the hell was that!" I screamed and laughed at the same time, "I'll get you back." It was Joe. Of course.

I put my camera away, snatched the water pistol and started spraying it at Joe. He was about to chuck me in the water when he remembered about the pool in the hotel at Vidcon. Louis  came out from the house with a big floaty thing.

"Hey Amy, I found this when I was out boarding, and thought you might like it when you go on the water so you don't feel left out." Louis said.

It was a float for me to lay on while everyone was in the pool.

"Thank you! That was so kind of you!" I said giving him a hug.

"Hey why don't I teach you to swim, they leave armbands out for kids who stay here, how about it A?" Joe said.

I have had swimming lessons, I can swim, I'm just scared. I went on a holiday in the summer when I was sixteen with my friends from school. The first time away without my parents, every teenagers dream, it was for me until...

Flashback  (A/N The following flashback contains disturbing content).

We arrived in Magaluf! It was amazing sixteen and away from the parents, no going on boring trips, no telling you off for doing things you shouldn't be doing. It was great! We checked in at the Hotel. The was made up of villas. During the week we all got a bit drunk, that's what you get for going away on holiday. I had never drunk before, I was scared at first but really enjoyed it. It was about 1 'o' clock in the morning and we were coming back from a club. We all jumped in the pool, one of my friends was on the side, wanting to show off. 

"Come on dude, you can't do that jump into the shallow end." My friend Kyle said to Jamie.

"Oh come off  it mum, I thought this holiday was all about fun." Jamie slurred, he was so hammered.

"Look, I'm so drunk too, but this...this is borderline dangerous. Kyle's right sweetie, you need to just get in, don't jump!" Alicia pleaded. She didn't want anything to happen to her boyfriend.

He shook his head, "I'm jumping in whether you guys like it or-" He began, but as soon as he started to do a run up he slipped.

The next few minutes were a blur, not because I was drunk (that's partly why but), it was the shock. He went head first into the pool. At first, we all thought he jumped in, that that was part of the act, but we didn't see him come back up. Kyle's smile went away instantly.

"GET SECURITY! GET AN AMBULANCE ANYTHING!!" He yelled as he dived in to get him.

He got Jamie out of the pool and on to the side, they were both on the swim team and were given a life-saving course.

"Come on dude wake up!... please dude,!" Kyle sobbed in between breaths.

The security and ambulance arrived pretty quickly.

"What happened?" One of the security guards said while the ambulance crew were putting blankets on us.

"We were coming back from a night in town... and we all wanted a swim." I began stuttering, "He wanted... to jump in the pool and show off... my friend Kyle and Jamie's girlfriend Alicia were trying to get him to climb in and not jump... he ignored them... when he went to run off he... he... he slipped and fell into the pool... head first. "

I jumped as I heard a massive scream, it was Alicia, she was shouting something.

"Don't take him from me, you can't take him please God no!" She screamed, Kyle was rocking with her back and forth.

I went to join them, apologising to the Security guard for cutting myself off.

"Is he?" I whispered.

Kyle with tears streaming down his face and hugging Alicia nodded. Me and my other friends all joined in hugging.

Flashback over

"A...A! What do you say?" Joe asked.

I went back into reality, "Sorry I was just thinking about something."

"Anything nice?" Louis asked. "You really zoned out, closed your eyes too."

"Oh, sorry." I said, they laughed.

I sighed, I had to tell them, a few of the others joined us, this started to make me feel even more uncomfortable.

"I have something to tell you guys." I sighed.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Joe asked concerned.

"No, I would have told you in private Joe." I laughed.

"You're secretly an alien!" Phil said pointing at me.

"Haha, unfortunately not." I laughed.

He looked rather sad.

"Remember when we were at the hotel at Vidcon and Joe threw me in, and I said I couldn't swim, I lied, I can swim." I sighed.

"Why did you say you couldn't?" Marcus asked.

"Because... because something happened when I was sixteen and it has scared me ever since." I sighed.

"Do you want to tell us? You don't have to." Alfie said comfortingly.

"I want to." I said. I explained what had happened.

Afterwards the place was silent.

 Jim broke the silence."That's... that's just horrible, I'm so sorry." He said.

Joe came and hugged me, "Nothing like that is going to happen to any of us okay." He said kissing my forehead. I knew he wanted to say he was an idiot.

"Yeah I know he was an idiot, but he wasn't like that all the time, he was so nice, he wouldn't get drunk apart from that time but at home he had a strict upbringing." I said. "Anyway, I want to get into the pool and swim. Sorry for bringing everyone down."

They said it was okay and that I didn't need to apologize.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I want to just say sorry for the flashback sequence, I wanted to explain why she didn't like swimming.

I hope you are enjoying it I am! This fan fiction has 33 reads! I haven't had that many reads on Wattpad before so thank you so much!! I would like some comments on what you think of it and if it needs any improvements! (Please no horrible stuff!) :-)