Chapter 7

Amy's POV

I opened the package, oh my god! Inside there were little pot figures, of the characters from Pride and Prejudice, my favourite book!

"Joe, this is so thoughtful. They are so beautiful!" I squealed hugging him.

"I thought you might like something unusual from someone unusual." He said.

"Your not unusual, just strange." I joked.

Joe's POV

All of us (apart from Amy), looked at each other, it was time to go for the surprise.

"Well we'd best be on our way. We've got a gym session soon." Marcus said. He and Niomi left.

"Well thanks for coming, and thanks for the present." Amy said hugging them.

"Enjoy the rest of the day, and Joe, do everything she says." Marcus said laughing.

I laughed. "Oh, I will alright."

Now it was just me, Amy, Alfie and Zoe (obviously and Jim and Tan, Oli and Caspar. We helped her set up her camera and tripod. We thought we'd get her to do an introduction video for her channel,while we wait for Marcus and Niomi to get to the hotel in time and text us to let us know that they have arrived okay.

"What do I say though?" Amy asked.

"Just say Hi my name is Amy, and this is my first video on YouTube. I tweeted asking for questions for your video earlier." I said reassuringly.

Amy's POV

I was so nervous. What if I have a panic attack mid filming. Alfie counted down and pressed the record button.

"Hey there everyone. My name is Amy Sanders and this is my first video her on YouTube. My boyfriend Joe tweeted his followers (and hopefully you guys too) asking for questions to ask me." I looked at Joe, he nodded, he looked so gorgeous. "First question is... Do you have any brother's or sister's? Yes I do. I have sister called Olivia. Next question..."

We finished filming it, edited it and uploaded it. By this time, Oli, Caspar, Jim and Tan all left. I felt a bit sad. I wanted them to stay longer, but Jim and Tan had Martha and Oli was visiting his brother.

Joe's POV

We all sat in the living room, Zoe was playing with Nala, me, Amy and Alfie were chatting. I got a text from Tan. They are all there. I got up.

"Where are you going?" Amy asked me holding my hand.

"We are all going somewhere for lunch." I said putting my hands together.

"Where?" She asked. Typical, every surprise party's worst nightmare.

"Well Me and Alfie have this favourite café we like to go to when we go out. It does such good food. Zoe said excitedly grabbing her keys.

"Sounds lovely." I said playing it cool. "Doesn't it Amy?"

"Oh yeah, it's such a nice day too." She said.

We got into Zoe's car. Alfie wanted to drive, but Zoe whispered that he doesn't know where we are going(He knows the hotel but not the directions). I texted Jim to tell him we were on our way.

Jim's POV

I got a text from Joe, "On our way, be there in 50ish minutes :-)"

I texted him back, " Okay, we'll begin to hide."

I shouted across the room. "Joe said that they will be here soon."

We all began to hide. The door open. That was quick... it was just Anna and Eduardo coming back from the toilet.

Amy's POV

Zoe pulled up. It wasn't a café. It was a huge hotel! It looked so fancy!

"Where are we really?" I questioned Joe, getting suspicious.

He shrugged.

"I checked to see if the café was open before on my phone, but it is closed for refurbishment." Alfie said apologetically.

Joe's POV.

Phew, that was close I gave Alfie the look " Thanks for saving that for me." He gave me the look back "No problem, anytime. You owe me." I nodded.

We got to the hotel. I stopped. I realised that we had to say what we were here for. Luckily Zoe needed the toilet so me and Alfie went to the desk.

"Hi welcome to the Grange Hotel how may I help?" Asked the lady on the desk. She looked like she was in her fifties.

"Hi we are here for afternoon tea." I asked.

She went to check. "Ah yes the party. I'll bring you through."

"Can we wait, just a couple of minutes, the party girl is in the bathroom?" I asked.

She nodded.

Finally, after what seemed forever (what were they doing in there?!) they arrived back at the reception.

The lady nodded at me. "This way."

We all followed her through, we turned and faced a double door. I let Amy in first. The lady opened the door. We walked into the room.

"SUPRISE!!"