Chapter 10

A few weeks later

Amy's POV

I had to tell them I had dropped out of uni. It wasn't because of YouTube. The lecturers had no idea what we were doing! Lisa(my roommate) came over to me.

"So today's the big day." She asked. I nodded.

"Hey mum!" I said.

"Hey sweetie?" She said so happily. "How are you?"

"I'm okay." I sighed.

"Oh no, you and Joe haven't broken up. He was so sweet." She sighed.

"No no, We haven't broken up. I dropped out from uni." I said, hoping she wouldn't shout.

"I know." She said.

"Please don't be- what?" I said. How did she know?

"Don't worry I'm not mad. We got a letter saying you were dropping out. Now you have time to work on YouTube." She laughed.

"You and dad are okay with YouTube?" I asked.

"Of course we are." She said.

We talked for ages, My mum accidently let it slip that Joe also asked if I could move in with him. Then we hung up. Me and my uni friends were chatting away and then the doorbell went. Cassie got up to answer it. It was Joe.

"Hey can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Yeah, about moving." I said.

"What?" Joe said shocked.

Joe's POV

What! How did she know- her mum told her.

"Sorry, I knew it was going to be a surprise." She said all embarrassed.
I chuckled, "It's okay. So? What do you think?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

" I would love to, but what about Caspar?" She said.

I can't believe we're moving in! "Well we could share a bed, then when we get married Caspar said he didn't mind us moving out."

"Okay, let's do it." She said.

A week later -Vidcon

Joe's POV

It's the day of Vidcon (well travelling). Amy moved in a few days ago. Caspar's a bit jealous. We had to get up really early. I woke Amy.

"Get off mum, it's not time yet... I said get OFF!" She moaned in her sleep, she hit me.

"OW!" I shouted.

She woke up, she looked shocked. "OH MY GOD! I am so sorry!" Also trying not to laugh.

Caspar ran into the room with a tennis racket.

"Who hurt my friends?" He shouted.

"I did, I accidently hit Joe in the you-know-whats." She said still giggling.

I was bent down holding frozen peas on my things.

"I am so sorry." She said.

I laughed, it's okay. You were sleep talking, it was cute."

We arrived at the Heathrow, we spotted Dan and Phil running.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"They've moved the plane to terminal 5, not 1." Phil panted.

We had half an hour. I also remembered that it's vlogging day, "Hey guys, so I am here with Amy, Caspar, Dan and Phil, Phil has just told us that they've moved the plane to terminal 5, and we are on terminal 1, we have half an hour to get to the plane. Wish us luck." I put the camera away.

We made it on time, we saw Alfie, Zoe, Louise, Marcus and Niomi. Jim and Tan were already in LA, they went a few days before.

"Didn't you get my text?" Marcus said laughing at all of us, we all looked like we ran a marathon, (which in fact we probably had).

"What?"I asked. I looked at my phone. Shoot.

"My phone is messed up." I said.

A few hours later we arrived in sunny LA. It was so hot.

"Why did I wear a jumper." Amy said wafting her hand to keep her cool.

"Then take it off." I said. She whispered something to me.

"Oh okay." I said.

We arrived at the hotel, because Amy came last minute She got put in with Zoe and Louise. I was in a room with Alfie and Marcus. Alfie and Marcus both called the beds so I was stuck with the sofa bed, which was really uncomfy . We all got changed into our swim shorts and headed for the pool. The girls were at the Spa. After a while they all came to the pool, and started to giggle, they were looking directly at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing, MR Lobster." Amy laughed. I took my phone out. Shoot, I forgot to put suncream on. Then all my friends started to laugh.

"It hurts." I said touching it.

"Well don't touch it." We'll get you some after sun, maybe two bottles." Amy said.

We went back to Amy's room. She put a ton of aftersun on.

"You do look like a lobster." Amy said, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, but I look like a complete Rodney." I said laying on her bed with my arm over my eyes, it still hurts.

"Lets get back. The others probably think your peed off with them."Amy said getting up.

"I feel a bit tired." I said.

She gave me the puppy dog eyes. How can I say no? We got back to the pool. Caspar started laughing again so I pushed him in the pool, he pulled me in.

"His aftersun will wash off get him out Cas!" Amy said.

"Amy, it's so nice in here." I moaned and grabbed her hand and took her in.

Amy's POV

I started panicking, I can't swim. I started screaming.

"LET ME GO JOE, I CAN'T SWIM!!" I screamed splashing around.

A lifeguard was looking our way. Joe and Caspar looked at me and both helped me out.

"I told you not to take me in Joe. I was scared." I cried and I hit him and ran off.

Joe's POV

Everyone looked at me.

"It was an accident." I said.

"You're such an idiot!" Zoe said and ran after her. The girls went after Zoe and Amy.

"Will I go after the?" I said to Marcus.

" I think leave it for a bit. She looked really terrified." He said patting me on the back.