Chapter 21

Amy's POV

A few days after we landed and recovered from Jet lag, me and Joe went for our viewing of the house in Warminster, Wiltshire. When we arrived at this beautiful cottage we were greeted by this very bubbly estate agent.

"Hey my name is Andy, and I'll show you round this house." Andy said chirpily.

We went inside; we were greeted by a lovely living room.

"So this is the living room, as you can tell it is quite an old house, but don't let it put you off." He laughed.

"Oh don't worry, I was an apprentice Roof Thatcher and love these types of houses." Joe said smugly.

I think  we annoyed Andy, he thought we may be interested in a new, modern house.

He showed us round the whole house. It was perfect for a family. He let us have time to ourselves to have another look round and talk.

"What do you think?" I asked Joe.

"It is amazing!" He sighed in awe. "Every day that I'm not working  

I can fix the roof, do odd bits round the house. We even have extra rooms for people to stay in. What do you think?"

"I think it's perfect, a perfect place to raise a family." I said,

We told Andy the Estate Agent we would like to put an offer in.

"It will take a few weeks to talk things with the owners, but we will let you know as soon as." Andy said, shaking our hands. "And good luck."

Joe's POV

We got back to the apartment, Caspar, Oli, Josh, Conor, Jack and Mikey were all sitting in the living room playing Fifa.

"Hey so how was the viewing?" Caspar said not looking away from the screen.

"It was really good. We put an offer in." I said.

They all turned round in shock.

"That soon?" Oli asked shocked that we had already put an offer in.

Amy looked at me knowing I would go off on one.

"It's so beautiful! It's perfect for us to raise our kid." Amy said.

She showed them pictures of it.

"It is amazing!" Conor said.

Everyone nodded, except Caspar; he got up and went to his room. I sighed and went to see him.

"Hey buddy." I said punching him lightly on the arm.

He nodded acknowledging me.

"Look Cas, I don't want to move out, I'll miss you so much, but I am having a kid in a few months and I don't think this apartment will be big enough to fit us all in." I said sitting beside him.

"I know, it's just we've been living together for a couple of years and I didn't think it would end this soon." Caspar said.

I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Because... because I'm giving you a key to our house, its big enough for you to stay in I'll keep my key for here so I can stay here whenever I want. What do you say?" I said.

He gave me a massive hug squeezing me really tight.

"Okay you can get off now." I said.

We went upstairs.

Falling for You- Youtuber Fan FictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara