Chapter 20

Amy's POV

What just happened? I can't believe I just said that, out loud! Everyone stared at me looking really confused. Joe looked shocked and really angry.

"Joe let me explain, I was going to tell you!" I shouted after him, he was walking away.

"Just leave him, he needs time to think." Marcus said patting me on the back. "Congrats anyway!"

The rest of them said congrats, it didn't feel the same.

Flashback (to the day of the party).

I got back to the room after hearing what Joe said. I started to feel sick, I rushed to the bathroom and threw up.

"Hey are you okay?" Zoe asked through the door.

"No, I've been like this for days, it usually comes in the mornings." I shouted back.

Louise looked at Zoe. I heard Louise whisper something to Zoe. Then I heard a door close. I opened the door and saw Zoe on her bed.

"Where's Louise gone to?" I asked.

"She's gone to CVS." Zoe said, not looking up from her Harry Potter book.

"Why? Is she okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah she's fine, she went for you." Zoe said.

Half an hour later, she arrived back. She handed me a packet. Inside was a pregnancy test.

"I had those symptoms too with Darcy." She said.

I went to test it, a while later it was time to check, Positive.

I started to cry," I'm not ready! I can't tell Joe, he'll be really mad."

Zoe soothed me, "It's okay don't worry at least you know you're pregnant. But you need to tell him."

"I can't not know after all that's happened tonight." I sobbed.

"What's happened tonight?" Louise asked.

Flashback over

Joe's POV

I can't believe it! Why hasn't she told me, she's just blurted it out in front of everyone in the airport and to her subscribers. I heard running.

"Leave me alone Amy, I don't want to talk." I said angrily.

"How about an old friend." I heard a voice like a very badly impression of Gandalf. 

It was Caspar, I went to give him a bro hug but it ended up in a full on hug with me sobbing.

"Hey she may have just been saying she can't wait to have kids with you one day." Caspar said trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"I don't think so, not by her facial expression after she said it." I said.

Marcus waved for us to get ready to go on the plane.

I asked Dan if he could swap with me as we were sitting on the same row as Amy. He reluctantly agreed, and basically said the samething as Caspar.

We got on the plane, Dan sat beside Amy, she looked really upset.

After a while, Dan got up and went to the toilet. Which left me and Amy alone. I did start to feel bad for Amy.

"Hey look I'm sorry for walking off like that. It's just you should have told me." I said getting up and sitting beside her.

"Don't be sorry, this was my fault, I was just over excited." She sighed.

"I hate being mad at you." I said giving her a hug. "Listen while we were away I have started having a look at houses for us to think about, since we are having a baby soon and I don't think we'll cope with two." I said. 

"What do you mean two?" She asked.

"The baby and Caspar, he's like a small child, I have a list of houses that I thought you might want to have a look at." I said passing over the laptop. 

"Oh I see haha. Let's see then." She said.

Amy's POV 

They looked so nice, all in the countryside, with thatched roofs. There were some in Wiltshire and some a few an hour or two from London, and some near Brighton. 

"They look so nice! I like this one more, it seems more family like." I sighed happily.  I pointed to one that was near Bath. 

"Yeah it looks really nice. Will I book ourselves in for a look around?" Joe asked. 

I nodded, I can't wait to start this family.