Chapter 16

Amy's POV 

Joe looked so cute in his suit and tie. All the guys did, but they weren't my boyfriends. 

"You lot took your time, we're late!" Joe said pointing to his watch. 

"We wanted to be fashionably late." I shrugged innocently.

The guys all huffed. They wanted to get down and start having a drink.  We all got down to the hall in the hotel where the party was, it looked so nice! The majority of YouTubers were there, I saw Tyler and Connor, with them was Felix (PewDiePie), I had subscribed to his channel but never met him in person! I tried not to fan girl but it was hard not to. I walked casually over to them.

"Hey A, it's great to see you again! This is Felix." Tyler said excitedly.

"It's great to finally meet you, I watch your videos. How come you haven't uploaded recently." Felix said giving me a huge hug. It then dawned on me. I forgot I had a YouTube channel. 

"To be honest, I completely forgot! I've been so busy, I dropped out of uni and decided to wait bit for YouTube." I laughed nervously.

They laughed. 

"Haha it's okay, people do it all the time, though if I did it, my subscribers will hate me." Felix said. 

No wonder they would, he has a huge subscriber base,  it would trend on Twitter. I said to them I'll see them later. I walked to Joe who was talking to Jack,Finn, John and Hank Green. I was fans of all of them too. 

"Hey A, I saw you met Felix." Joe said giving me a peck on the cheek, his breath smelt of vodka. 

"Yeah, he watches my videos,  did you know I haven't uploaded in weeks?" I said excitied and laughed.

"Yeah we know. I wanted to see how long you would last." Joe laughed. 

"You're an idiot!" I said to Joe slapping him on the arm. 

"So, what have you enjoyed most about Vidcon?" John asked. 

" Everything, though I don't have a big subscriber  base to do meet up hers I've enjoyed hanging out in the sun, I have seen quite a lot of my subscribers around, I never thought I would be seen in other countries." I said excitingly. " Also I'm  huge fan of your books John! I really enjoyed the Fault in our Stars! It was so emotional!" 

" I'm glad you enjoyed it!" He said smiling. 

Joe's POV 

We walked off to see Caspar and Jim, I think I was a bit drunk as I wasn't walking normally, I was walking slower than normal. 

"Hey Joe! Hey A!" Caspar said excitingly. I think he was drunk. 

"Hey Cas, hey Jim!." Amy said. 

They both said hi. Marcus and Alfie came over to dance. 

"Where's Tan, Zoe and Nimbobs?" I shouted over the music."Tans usually with Jim." 

"Zoe felt her anxiety coming so she went to her room with them." Alfie showed back. 

"Why didnt you go with her?" Caspar asked. 

"She told me to stay and enjoy myself, also the girls were feeling tired anyway so..." Alfie replied.

After a while, our small group became a huge group. Louise cam over with Dan and Phil. Phil tripped over  chair and slid across the floor, it was so funny, it was so well timed it looked as if it was planned ( I think he was a bit drunk). 

"Are you okay?" Dan asked him laughing his head off. 

He nodded. " Yeah." 

"Hey Joe I think I'm going to head off to bed with Louise now." Amy said. 

"Oh okay, you feeling okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm just tired and my feet are killing me." Amy said rubbing her right foot. 

"Do you want me to take you back?" I asked. 

She shook her head," it's fine plus your drunk, I don't want you to drop me, no offence." She said sympathetically. 

"I guess your right, I don't want you hurt before we go off tomorrow." I said.

I kissed her goodnight and she went off. It was about 1am and it was just me Dan, Phil, Jack and Finn. 

"When's the big day?" Finn asked twirling a glass mat around.

"No idea to be honest,  I mean she's still a teenager, I think we should wait a year or two." I said. I heard a gasp... It was Amy. 

Amy's POV 

Why do we need to wait? I said I'm ready.

"I'm just a teenager, is that why?" I said shouting at him.

The rest of the guys shuffled away awkwardly. Jack patted Joe on the back. 

"Look, I can't wait to marry you, but your mum and dad thought it would be best to wait." He said pleading with me.

"Joe I'm nineteen, nearly twenty, I'm not a kid anymore. Can't you understand?" I sighed.

" Look, let's take this back up to my room." Joe said. 

"Alfie's in there anyway, there's nothing else to discuss." I said, my voice breaking. I ran off to my room

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Ooooh!! A twist!!!! I kinda came up with the twist last minute on the spot. I hope you enjoy the twist, I've got more exciting things planned.