Chapter 12

(Contains violence, it is described, just to warn you).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe's POV

These kids are so cute! Eduardo keeps asking for another book.

"One more. Right, what do we have here... are they allowed to listen to Harry Potter?" I asked.

"No, a few more years." She said. I pulled a sad face.

"Here you go." Emilia place one down. "Where's spot?" I said. "This looks good."

As I finished it, they were asleep. I put the book down quietly. Shoot Emilia is laying her head on me. I picked her up gently and placed her on the bed. No movement.

"You are so good with kids." Amy whispered.

"So are you, we would be great parents." I said.

Amy's POV

I can't believe he said that! I want kids but not this soon! We sat awkwardly until Jonathan and Anna came back.

"Thank you so much! How have they been?" Anna whispered.

"They were so good, weren't they Joe?" I said.

"Yeah, little sweethearts." He said.

"Well goodnight." Jonathan said.

"What's up with you?" Joe asked while we walked back to our rooms.

"Nothing, it's just I was shocked." I said.

"Shocked about what? Me saying we would be great parents?" He said answering my question.

"It's a bit soon to be thinking about that." I said.

"I know. I want kids but not yet. I was just complimenting our great parenting skills." He laughed.

"Oh, I just got the wrong end of the stick, sorry." I said laughing.

He hugged me. You are a nutcase." He said laughing.

I went back to my room, Zoe and Louise were getting ready for bed.

"How was the club?" I asked.

"It was okay! You and Joe should have been there!" Louise said.

"What happened?" I asked, clubs aren't meant to be okay, they're meant to be amazing.

"Marcus got really drunk and got into a fight with some guys cos one of the guys was hitting on Niomi and he got really jealous, and they hit him pretty badly, he's with Jim, Alfie, Oli and Caspar at the Hospital." Zoe said.

"Oh my god! He'll be okay?" I asked shocked. "Where's Niomi?"

"We don't know much yet. Niomi's in her room, with Tanya and a few others. I think Dan and Phil have also gone to check on them." Louise said.

"Jonathan and Anna never told me about that." I said.

"They left half an hour before it kicked off." Zoe said.

I went to go check on Niomi, I knocked on the door. Dan opened it.

"Hey is she okay?" I asked sympathetically.

"I don't think so, come on in." He said.

I saw here on her bed crying her eyes out. I went over to her and gave her a hug.

"It's going to be okay. He's a surviour." I said comforting her.

After a while Joe came in with Zoe and Louise, we wanted to wait together to hear from the guys. Phil and Dan decided to get everyone's spirit up and show us a few sneak previews from their live shows and a new Philisnotonfire video idea that they were working on. Everyone was in hysterics laughing, Niomi looked so happy.

Halfway through a strange rendition of Let it Go, (which Joe covered his ears and pretended to cry through) Tanya's phone rang. The room suddenly went silent.

Tanya's POV

"Hello?" I said.

"He's okay, he has a broken nose, black eye, bust lip and a couple of broken ribs, but he will be fine doctors said, they are letting him come home." Jim said.

"Thank God, we'll see you soon." I said excitedly.

Niomi's POV

"Was that Jim?" I asked.

"Yeah." Tanya said. "He's going to be okay! He's got a broken nose, bust lip, black eye and a couple of broken rib and they are all on their way back, including Marcus!"

Amy's POV

We all cheered, thank god he's okay. I knew Marcus fancied Niomi. Half an hour later there was a knock on the door, Joe went to get it.

"Hey buddy, glad you're okay." He said.

He looked a mess (no offense to him), he was so brave going up against three guys on his own.

Niomi's POV

"Why did you do that, you idiot." I cried hugging him lightly because of his ribs.

"Because... Because I love you." He mumbled because of his swollen lip.

I stood on my tip toes and kissed him on the lips. Everyone went aww.

"I love you too." I said.