Chapter 8

Amy's POV

"SUPRISE!!" Everyone shouted as they jumped behind furniture.

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT THE??!!" I screamed. I started to cry and laugh at the same time.

Joe came over and hugged me. "Why are you crying and laughing at the same time?"

"It's just so sweet, and I also thought this would be down to you." I sniffed.

"You can thank Zoe and Alfie." Joe said hugging me. He bent his head down to kiss me.

Everyone went aww. Once I rubbed my eyes and put my mascara back on I was ready to meet everyone. Some people I met like, Marcus, Niomi, Caspar, Oli, Jim and Tan were there, but new faces too. Even Jonathan, Anna and Emilia and Eduardo were there, so were my mum, dad and Olivia.

Joe introduced me to the people I haven't met. I met Dan, Phil (I was fangirling so much), Louise and Darcy, Tyler (who came all the way from America for this, I felt bad, but he wanted to meet me, which made me fangirl), Louis, Jack, Finn, Jamie and Barry from SortedFood, (Ben and Mike couldn't make it as they were filming), Troye and Connor (Franta).

"You would have met them all at Vidcon, but I wanted them to meet you soo much!" Joe said.

I got talking to Jack and Finn.

"So we saw your first video" Jack said.

I cringed, I was so embarrassing in it.

"It was really good." Finn said, Jack nodded.

"Oh you don't need to say that." I blushed.

"Don't be silly it was so good." Finn said.

I went to talk to Dan and Phil who were talking to Louis.

"Hey Amy! Happy Birthday! Are you having a good time?" Phil asked giving me a hug.

"I am thanks. Thank you for the present." I said. He gave me a little lion with a little bracelet round it.

"Yeah happy birthday!" Dan said also giving me a little hug.

"Thank you." I said, I thanked him for his present. It was the latest One Direction CD.

Louis also gave me a hug and said happy birthday. He got me a journal with a butterfly on.

Louise was talking with Tyler and Troye.

Tyler gave me a huge hug. "Happy Birthday!" His accent is so cute. He got me a box full of American candy. Troye got me his new album, signed of course and Louise and Darcy got me a photo album, Darcy drew me a picture of me and Joe, which was so cute. Joe came over after he finished talking with my mum and dad. I wonder why?

"Hey." He said giving me a hug and a kiss. He said hello to the others.

I finally got round almost everyone.

"Hey Amy!" Jamie said. "Happy Birthday!"

"Happy Birthday!" Barry said.

"Thanks guys." I said.

"Ben and Mike are sorry they can't make it." Jamie said.

"Filming a video." Barry said rolling his eyes.

"It's fine, tell them I forgive them." I said.

"They gave us these to give to you." Jamie said. He passed me a big box, inside were a ton of cupcakes.

"OH MY GOD! They will go down a treat!" I laughed.

They, both gave me a voucher for amazon and a recipe book.

We all sat down for the tea. It was so nice. The kids were running around in the corner after they had their food. Then the door opened, and in came this massive cake with little macaroons around, and a huge chocolate decoration thing on top and to top it off, sparklers.

They all sang happy birthday to me. A while later we all went home.

As me and Joe lay in bed I asked him what he was talking to my mum and dad about.

"What were you talking about with my parents?" I asked.

"Oh...nothing much." He said yawning.

"Come on." I pleaded giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I was going to make this romantic and do it there, but I forgot." He said. "I know we have only known each other for a few months, but I feel like I've known you forever. We can wait for as long as you want."

I looked confused.

"Will you marry me?" He said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooooh cliffhanger!! Will she say yes??

I apologise for the amount of dialogue in this chapter, I wanted Amy to meet everyone and see how she reacted to all of them.