Chapter 14

Amy's POV

They took me out with the rest of the YouTubers to a very fancy restaurant that Gleam booked for us. I sat in-between Dan and Jim.

"So how's Joe?" Dan asked. "I was meant to come and see him."

"He's okay, still ill." I said.

" It should go away, the sickness. I had sickness for a day." Dan said.

"Okay, so he should be better tomorrow?" I said.

He nodded. We finished up and went to an under 21 club, so I could join in.

"OH MY GOD! YOUR ZOELLA!" One girl said, a crowd came round the Youtubers.

"Look there's Joe's girlfriend. Why is she here? She's so annoying." Another one said.

They all then started throwing insults at me. I started crying.

"Oh look she's crying." Another girl said.

Caspar guided me out with the others behind.

"Why would they do that?" I sobbed.

Caspar hugged me. "They are just jealous. Ignore them, you have exclusive access to him that no other fan has."

We got back to my room, Joe was awake and really chirpy and vlogging.

Joe's POV

"Look who's back." He started to turn the camera round, Caspar shook his head. I turned off my camera looking confused.

"We went to this teenage club and lots of fans were there and took pictures with us, but when they saw A, they started to hurl abuse towards her." Caspar said.

"Is that true A?" I asked getting up to hug her. "Don't worry, I've not been sick for 4 hours."

She nodded and let out a little laugh. We fell asleep on the bed. 

(A day (or two) later)

I am starting to feel a lot better, yesterday I had a meet up and a panel with a few other YouTubers. Amy was watching from the background in the panel, the people at the meet up were really nice to her, unlike the ones who abused her a few days ago. Today was the last day if Vidcon, then it was of to the hills to a villa we rented out for a week or two. Since Amy isn't going back to uni, we can have longer there. 

Amy's POV 

Most of the British YouTubers were still in their panels, Dan, Phil and Tyler had finished theirs for this year so they asked if I wanted to go to a waterpark. I thought I'd better go, as I've only been around the hotel and the city we were in. I let joe know incase he was wondering where I would be. We went to SoakCity which was about 10/15 minutes from the hotel. It was such a hot day, perfect for a waterpark. 

We went on all the rides, (even the kiddy ones but Dan and Phil were too big for them so me and Tyler went on instead). After an afternoon of fun and tearful laughter seeing everyone's pictures on the slides we got back. 

I unlocked my room door, when we got inside, I saw most of my YouTube friends and my manager Dom. They looked upset.

"What's the matter?" I asked, our faces slowly turned from a smile in to a frown. 

"You need to sit down." Dom said sympathetically.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OOH Cliffhanger! 

A/N

I am planning on updating twice a day maybe, as I have a major exam next week and will be spending a lot of time preparing for it, so I put two or more up over the next couple of days, and if I can I will add more next week when I have a break. 

I apologise in advance