Chapter 11

Amy's POV

I can't believe I hit him. I am peed off with him because he dragged me into the pool. But I never told him. Tanya ran me a nice bubble bath with the bath bubbles that came with the room. After I came out the bath I heard Joe.

"Hey, I am so sorry I didn't mean to drag you in, I thought it would be fun." Joe said.

"She could have drowned Joe!" Zoe shouted.

"How was I meant to know, how was anyone?" He shouted.

"Enough! Zoe it's fine, can me and Joe talk in private." I said.

Zoe nodded and patted Joe on the back, they always make up. Once the girls left I sat down, Joe came and sat beside me.

"I should have told you, I'm so sorry!" I sobbed.

Joe brought me into a hug and kissed my head. "Hey, it's okay. I should of asked."

We hugged and kissed, I went to get changed for dinner.

Joe's POV

I got back to the room.

"So have you two made up?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah, we have." I said.

Alfie came out of the bathroom.

"Dude! Your sunburn is peeling?" He said. Marcus never said anything, I looked in the mirror, Alfie was right.

"Shoot! What am I going to do! We're meant to be going in 10 minutes." I said pacing.

There was a knock on the door, it was Caspar, Oli, Dan, Phil, Louis and Tyler.

"What the hell am I going to do?" I said to them.

"One. Don't panic, 2, We'll get some fake tan and cover it." Tyler said. Thank god I have Tyler as a friend.

"So who has fake tan?" I asked. Tyler luckily had some.

"It looks okay." Louis said.

We met the girls at the restaurant as we would have been late. They started to laugh.

"Sweetie, you look really copper." Amy said trying not to laugh. I looked at Tyler, he whispered sorry. I began to laugh.

"Oh well only in America." I laughed. We all started to laugh.

Amy's POV

After we finished our dinner, we were asked for desert, but Caspar insisted we go to IHop. The waiter looked really annoyed, it's like he wanted us to have desert, as it was a fine dining three course meal.

I had red velvet pancakes, they were heaven! After we finished up in Ihop, we were invited to a club by our management.

"Can I see your IDs please." The bouncer said. we all gave them to him. Everyone managed to get in.

"Sorry lady, you can't go in." He said. They all looked at me. "21 and over only."

I sighed.

"Anna and Jonathan are looking after the kids maybe you can hang with them?" Zoe said.

Just then Joe came over.

"I'm coming with you." He said.

"No, it's okay, I've not spent much time with Anna and Jonathan." I said.

"Nope, I'm coming with you, I feel a bit sun stroked." He said.

We arrived back at the hotel and found Anna and Jonathan's room.

"Hey guy's. Mind if we hang with you?" I said giving them both a hug.

"Yeah come on in, if I have to watch another Peppa Pig episode again I swear I will die." Jonathan joked, quietly so he wouldn't upset Emilia and Eduardo.

"What are you guys doing back so early, I thought you were going clubbing?" Anna asked.

"I'm too young to go in, and Joe felt a bit ill from sunstroke, he got badly sunburned." I sighed.

"That's a shame. Hey Joe Anna's got some lotion that may help." Jonathan said.

Anna went to get some lotion, we explained that he got a fake tan to try and cover it up but it failed miserably. I told Anna and Jonathan that they should go to the club with the others.

"We'll look after Emilia and Eduardo. Go on and enjoy yourselves." I said.

"Fine, but we'll be a couple of hours, they need a bath, bedtime drinks and a bedtime story." Anna said leaving. "You have my number."

"They'll be fine." I said waving.

I turned to Emilia and Eduardo, "Who get's to spend time with their best cousin ever!"

They both ran over and gave me a hug.

"What about me?" Joe said pretending to put on a sad face, Eduardo ran to him and gave him a hug.

"What about one more Peppa Pig, and I can run you both bath with your special bubbles." I said excitedly, they both screamed and Joe put his fingers to his ears and winced.

I made sure I put in a couple of bath toys into the bath. Because they were really young I had to sit with them, Joe came in and played with them I don't know who enjoyed it more.

Once Joe got dry we gave them a bedtime drink, they did their teeth and were put into bed. I wanted to have a bath but it was all empty so I went for a shower. When I got out I saw the two children snuggled beside Joe, and reading a story. He looked so cute with the kids. He was so good with them too. I want kids.