Chapter 6

A week later

Joe's POV

Amy staying over with an old friend of hers, I went to Brighton to film a video with Alfie and Marcus. I thought I'd get Zoe to help with a birthday present for Amy and plan a party. She's good at doing those types of things, and so is Alfie's sister Poppy too.

"Hey guys what's up" I said impersonating Alfie, "HELLO!" Impersonating Marcus."

"Today we will be playing a new game I think Cat played it with Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. Basically what we have to do is say a sentence and this app will delay our speech." I said.

We finished filming the video on my channel, Alfie's and Marcus's channel. We were all tearing up with laughter. Zoe was practically crying on the floor, all the animals were making noises, which made us laugh even more.

"It's 10pm! I was meant to get her present today." I said looking at the time.

"Don't worry, We'll go to the Lanes tomorrow and find something." Zoe said.

"Thanks Zo." I said.

I called Amy to let her know I would be late tomorrow, but Caspar would let her in. He was in on the surprise that would be happening on Wednesday. Her birthday was the next day, which she would be celebrating with her family, and I mean HER WHOLE FAMILY! I was invited too.

"No worries see you tomorrow evening." She said.

"Love you." I said, I heard kissing sounds, Alfie and Marcus were taking the mick, I chucked a bottle at them both.

"Love you too!" She said.

Me and Zoe drove into town, She is really into vintage things. Zoe wanted me to get these Copper candle lanterns, I reminded her that we were buying for Amy, I wanted to vlog, but it would ruin the surprise. We went to this old antique shop, there were these beautiful pot statues. The shop assistant said they were based on Pride and Prejudice, that was her favourite book.

"How much for the set?" I asked.

"£20" The old shop assistant said.

"Surely they're worth more?" I said shocked.

"It means something to someone you love right?" He said.

"How did you?" I asked.

"I heard you talk to your friend." He said.

"My sister, but thank you so much." I said.

"She would love this." I said walking out the shop.

"Yeah she would, you should get her something from ChoccyWokydoodah." Zoe said.

We went for some lunch at Slice Sussex.

"I am so proud of you." Zoe said suddenly.

I almost chocked. "Where did that come from?"

"You've found someone who you really care about!" Zoe said.

I smiled. We booked the same hotel that we booked for Zoe's surprise party, I asked her sister if she'd seen any of the vlogs from that day, she said she subscribed to everyone after that, she also said that she wanted to watch everyone's vlogs from the beginning, luckily she hadn't seen those vlogs.

Amy decided to come over to Brighton, luckily we all managed to hide everything.

Amy's POV

Everyone seemed a bit suspicious when I arrived in Brighton. I decided to go as I wanted to see everyone and also me and Joe would be doing something tomorrow before my birthday in two days. I didn't think anything had happened, I didn't want to panic myself. We ordered Pizzas in.