Chapter 19

Joe's POV

I felt sorry for Amy, I didn't realise what she had been through. I managed to get her to swim in the pool.

"I forgot how nice this was!" She said calmly. "I haven't swam in three years!"

I laughed. I saw Caspar getting ready to jump in, I instantly looked at Amy.

"Be careful!" She shouted worryingly.

"I will don't worry!" Caspar shouted back.

He jumped in no problem, Everyone is trying to be more careful around the pool.

"I feel bad." Amy said.

"Why, you're scared, we understand." I said picking a piece of hair from her right eye.

Two weeks later.

Amy's POV

It's been a fun three weeks. We did a massive shop a the first week we were there and haven't had another shop since! We still have lots of junk food left. We all decided to do an American Candy/food haul/tasting video.

When we arrived at the airport we were all sitting on the floor waiting for the flight to be called. It was so busy. I had gone to the bathroom and when I came back Joe ran up to me.

"Well done you! I can't believe it!" Joe said hugging and kissing me.

"Yes, I've been to the toilet, the Oscar goes to me!" I joked. "But seriously, what have I done?"

"You haven't checked your YouTube account?!" Finn questioned.

I gave him a quizzical look. He ushered me to look at my phone. I went on to YouTube, 2,000,000 subs!!

"How the hell has that happened? Last night it was at 900,678 Subs!" I screamed jumping up and down.

They all gave me a hug. I press record on my phone to start filming as I have packed my camera in a safe place.

"Hey Guys! We are on our way back from LA, I'm so sad, it was amazing! I have some news! We have hit 2,000,000 Subscribers!!! I cannot believe it! This is incredible! Thank you so much to all of you who have subscribed! But I couldn't have done it without Zoe, Alfie, Jim, Tan, all these guys here," I pointed round the large group of YouTubers,"But most importantly Joe. He has supported me through this and I can't wait to get married and have our first kid-"

Shoot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OMG! Amy just revealed something huge! Before even telling Joe! Will he be mad at her?

Sorry this chapter is short. I wanted a cliffhanger.

:-) :-) :-)