Chapter 26

Amy's POV

A couple of years later

Today Louis was staying over (his girlfriend was away visiting her parents). Caspar and Oli decided to come over too. Having toddlers in the house was bad enough, but with four men in the house, it was going to be even more stressful, at least Louis was sensible enough.

"Where are the extra bed sheets, I have to go and make the extra room up since you invited Oli and Caspar over." I groaned at Joe.

"I have no idea, you put them away in the cupboard, and besides I invited them over weeks ago but we've all been busy with YouTube things that we haven't had time, you've been too busy looking after Daniel and Sophie and forgot." Joe said angrily.

"Why are you getting mad at me?" I yelled.

"Why? Cos you're stressing me out!" Joe yelled back.

"You're stressing me out! Inviting them here when we have Louis coming over! It's going to be busy here, we'll have four toddlers to look after!" I yelled.

"Why four?" Joe questioned. "Right Oli and Caspar! They're meant to be your meant to be their friends."

"Don't you think I know that! Besides, you call them toddlers too!" I yelled back.

Just then Daniel came walking in, "Why, you argue?"

Joe gave me a dirty look and went out the room.

"I'm just tired sweetheart, I say things like that when I'm really tired!" I sighed.

"Don't be mean to daddy! He want be nice!" Sophie said coming in.

"I'll go say sorry sweeties." I said.

I walked out to Joe who was having a beer trying to get the BBQ lit. He looked angry with the BBQ or still with me.

"Hey, the kids have given me a telling off." I said.

"But I agree, I don't know why I yelled." I sobbed.

He laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Sophie's just like you." He said laughing.

I laughed. I heard the doorbell go.

I answered it, Louis was at the door.

"Hey Amy!" He said giving me a hug, "How are you?"

"Hey Louis, I'm great!"  I said and also asked him how he was.

Later on Caspar and Oli arrived, and after a while I went to prepare dinner.

"Hey, want some help?" Oli asked.

"Erm, I think everything is under control." I said looking to see if there was anything to do. "Oh wait! You could do the onions."

"Sure, but I warn you I'll be crying." Oli joked.

Dinner was ready; Joe had to borrow a table from Fred and Cecilia as we didn't have an extra table. Sophie threw a piece of spaghetti on Daniel, which landed on to Caspar, Caspar laughed.

"Sophie that's enough! Say sorry to Caspar." I yelled.

She started to cry.

"Amy, it's okay, it was an accident." Caspar said wiping himself down.

"Well she shouldn't be doing that!" I sighed.

After a while Daniel threw a piece of garlic bread on Sophie. Then a full out food war broke out.

"THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" I yelled.

Everyone stopped abruptly.

"I'M STAYING AT CECILA'S AND FRED'S FOR THE NIGHT!" I shouted.

Joe didn't listen. I gathered my things and left.

Joe's POV

I sighed, she is getting stressed out, she's not done any videos on YouTube since the twins were born, she did do a video telling them about them and our wedding The videos were the only things keeping her sane.

I brought Daniel and Sophie to their rooms and told them they weren't to blame and that their mum wasn't feeling well.

"Their okay." I said walking down the stairs.

"I'm sorry, we were only having a laugh" Louis said.

"I know we were, she's just stressed out." I said.

"Aren't you going to check on her." Oli asked.

"I dunno, we had a huge row earlier this morning." I sighed grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"You should get Zoe, Tanya, Louise and Niomi to take her out somewhere." Caspar said.

"I invited them round the other week as a surprise and she went crazy, they left after." I sighed. "I don't know what's got into her. Since Sophie and Daniel's birth, she's been acting weird."

"Maybe it's just the stress of the kids, I mean she was nineteen when she had them. It is young." Louis suggested.

"Yeah, I'll give them a ring, sorry about before." I said.

They said it was alright and I shouldn't apologise.

"Hey Fred it's Joe." I said.

"You're in trouble with the missus!" He said concerned but I knew he was joking.

"Yeah, is she around, I'd like a word with her." I asked.

"Yeah she's just here." He said passing the phone over.

"What do you want?" She said angrily.

"I just want to make sure you're okay, you completely freaked out at dinner, the kids are scared to death." I sighed.

"I'm so sorry, I'm just tired that's all, I've just been worried about having kids and not coping with it!" She cried.

"Hey it's okay just come home." I said soothingly.

She reluctantly said yes and hung up.

"So?" Oli asked.

"She's coming home, though she seemed reluctant." I said.

Amy's POV

When I arrived home I saw that the house was spotless, not only the dining room but the whole of the bottom floor.

"Guys you didn't need to clean it all up." I said kissing Joe.

"I know, but we felt bad, and plus you said it yourself you are very tired." Joe said kissing the top of my head.