Chapter 5- Irresistible

IMPORTANT A/N at the end-LB

Chapter 5

"Niall?"

Niall turned his attention towards a beautiful, deep voice. He peeked out from his hiding spot to see a boy with a mop of chocolate brown curls, setting a cup of milk down. Seeing the milk reminded Niall of his thirstiness, and a small 'meow' escaped him.

He saw the curly haired lad sigh and begin to walk to the cage door. Something about this boy was pulling Niall forward, literally he felt his feet move forward as his blue eyes were transfixed on the other lad.

"Okay well, er there's food on the table and when your done everyone's going to go play in the garden, so er.. eat up!" Niall felt the corners of his lips pull up at the gentle tone the boy used.

Niall shuffled forward, mentally wanting to get a better look at the boy. The boy unexpectedly turned around, causing Niall to gasp. His blue eyes locked with emerald ones for what seemed like a million years. 

Shaking his head, the boy looked at Niall and suppressed a pearly white smile. "Hey there, I'm Harry," he said, almost sounding like he was scared to frighten Niall. Feeling a bit brave, Niall nodded slightly, suppressing a small smile. 

This in turn caused Harry to smile back. Niall almost squealed at how beautiful he looked, as his dimples appeared and his green eyes sparkled. 

Having been in this place for 3 months, no one had even been this relatively this nice - well no human- Ed, the doctor who was a hybrid was sort of friendly. Niall could still remember the first day of arriving.

*FLASHBACK*

"This.Is.Stupid."

That's all Niall could think as he sat on a metal table, being examined by the strange men. He felt completely ridiculous, after all they treated him like a bloody animal. Well, so what if he was part cat, he was still part human! 

He let out a hiss as one of the doctors pulled on his tail, testing his reflexes. 

"Dr.Cowell! Have you no respect? He's but a mere newborn hybrid and I'm sure by now your well aware that our tails are the most sensitive parts of our body's!"  

Niall watched in amusement as a flame haired man in a lab coat yelled at the other strange man, but nodded appreciatively. The term "newborn hybrid," confused him but he shrugged it off.

A loud whimper escaped Niall as his head began to pound. A memory of a whimpering, blue eyed hybrid in an alley crossed his mind, but went away as fast as it came. 

He heard someone mutter something along the lines of "Effects of the Memory Syrum injection," but he had to have heard them wrong.

Niall stroked his pounding head with one hand, whilst holding his tanish tail in the other. While the men around him spoke in whispers Niall sat there, trying to remember how he got here.

He remembers walking up in a dark room. A big man with a tattoo of a scorpion on his neck was there and explained to Niall that he had found him in an Alley, and it seemed as if he had bumped his head, which explained the memory loss.

The big man had to explain to Niall that he was a hybrid and had been one ever since he was born. Niall nodded, taking in this information without question. I mean, he had a tail and ears so it must be true right?

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After Niall finished his pancakes he looked up to see Harry.  

"Erm Ed told me to come and get you, since every other one of the hybrids are in the garden." Harry explained. Niall downed his milk, nodded and stood up.

Just as he got to his feet, another memory flash surged through his mind, causing a whimper to escape him. As his legs turned to jello, he tumbled to the floor, a memory of a large brick school building coming and going.

A worried feeling came over Harry as he quickly crouched down next to Niall. Not knowing what to do, Harry pulled the whimpering lad into his lap and rubbed his back, comfortingly. He heard Niall begin to sob from the pain and he bit his lip.

He wanted so badly to stop the tears, but he didn't know how to. All he could remember was a time when Liam broke up with his girlfriend and to comfort him, him and Zayn sung a song. Maybe that could work?

"Don't try to make me stay, or ask if I'm okay. I don't have the answer. 

Don't make me stay the night, or ask if I'm alright. I don't have the answer. Heartache doesn't last forever, ill say I'm fine. 

Midnight ain't no time for laughing, when you say goodbye. " he sang softly, remembering a song him, Liam and Zayn had written one day when they were lounging around the lobby.

Niall immediately quieted as he heard Harry sing. His voice was so strong, yet vulnerable. He put so much emotion into the song he was singing, and this had Niall transfixed.

Assuming he was calmed down, Harry stopped singing. Niall whimpered, wanting to hear his beautiful voice sing again. A look of confusion crossed Harry's face. "You okay?" he questioned.

Niall frowned, not knowing how to tell him he wanted him to sing without breaking the no talking rule... So he did. 

"Sing," he whispered, causing a gasp to escape Harry. "Please," he whispered looking up at Harry. Unable to say no to Niall, he nodded and began to sing again.

"I've tried to ask myself, should I see someone else. I wish I knew the 

answer, but I know, if I go now if I leave and I'm on my own tonight, ill never know the answer.

Midnight doesn't last forever, dark turns to light. 

Heartache flips my world around I'm falling down, down, down, and that's why.

I find your lips, so kissable. 

and your kiss, unmissable. 

Your fingertips, so touchable 

and your eyes, irresistible. "

Niall got up from Harry's lap, before grabbing a piece of paper and writting down something before handing it to Harry.

"Please don't tell anyone I can talk.. or write. They'll send me away. it can just be our little secret?"

Harry folded the piece of paper,and nodded. Some part of him didn't want to loose Niall. Even if he had just met him today, he felt a spark when they touched, and now that Niall was across the room, he felt empty.

"I wont," he promised. "Lets head out to the garden okay?" Harry said, flashing a quick smile before leading him outside.

><><><><><><>< 

A/N:

Aww :3

I lerve Narry..  

and Larry .. and Zerrie haha

So I know feelings are developing fast, but at the rate I was writing, this story would have been a million chapters long. on estimating it to be about 30-40 chapters but i can't be certain.

Anywho .. how was the length? I always feel like my chapters are super short.. are they?

(I decorated my 3D Glasses :3.. #BASS) 

ERMAHGERSHHH THIS IS US WAS AMAZING. did anyone else notice... 

* There were no video diaries ._. wut. 

* Liam called Zayn a sexy secretary before Best Song Ever was created. 

*thAT SHOT OF HARRY IN JUST BOXERS *O* YUMMY. 

*The boys are Pain in the Asses to the security team haha  

PAUL HIGGINS IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL.♥

WHALE ._. 

Next Update: Posssble Wednesday - Thursday  

vote.COMMENT.fan ♥ 

-BeardOutxx