Chapter 10- Tea and Happy Mornings

Chapter 10

Niall groaned as his fingers stretched along the silky black sheets. He was so comfortable but the sunlight was pouring onto his face. He rubbed his eyes, sleepily and opened them fully to examine his surroundings. His heart went into panic as he looked around the unfamiliar room, but quickly calmed down as he heard a familiar voice coming from the bathroom, along with the showerhead noise.Harry hummed "Isn't She Lovely" not knowing he'd woken the young boy.

Harry's room,

Niall was in Harry's room.

A smile crossed Niall's face. He should feel embarrassed, I mean there he was a nineteen year old who had to sleep with a boy younger than him just in order to fall asleep. But with Harry somehow it was different, like he could do any think around him; almost as if Harry gave him some sort of foreign courage.

Harry stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around himself before stepping into his bedroom. He stopped in the doorway and suppressed a giggle. Yes a giggle was threatening to escape the deep voiced lad. He couldn't help it though.

Niall sat upright in the bed, the duvet tucked around him with his messy bed hair hiding his small ears and his head tilted, faced scrunched in thought as his mouth hung open.

Harry thought that this was absolutely the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

Not wanting to scare the boy, Harry knocked on the wooden doorframe he'd been previously standing on. "Niall?" He said softly, snapping the blonde haired lad out of his hazy state. Niall smiled as he heard Harry's voice, but as soon as he saw the curly haired boy clad in a towel hanging just below his waist; showing off his deep v-lines, he gulped, eyes widening.

"G-Good Morning H-Harry," Niall stuttered, rubbing his eyes quickly; playing off the 'still drowsy' card. Harry just shook his head and smiled, "The showers free in there if you want, I'm just going to get dressed then whip up some breakfast."

Niall looked up at Harry's face, "Don't you work today?" he asked in a quiet voice. Harry shook his head. "No, Mr.Vance called and said I could have the day off because Ed has returned." Harry stated casually.

Niall smiled, happy to have some time with Harry but also skeptical. I mean how long would it be until someone noticed he was gone or that they'd taken the wrong hybrid?

-----

SORRY its short. Its a filler :o My little brother had cub scouts and I had church and its a strict no phone policy while were in class. ill try to update ASAP ill steal my moms phone if I have to. But don't Hate me. I didn't get any comments but please comment if this ever happens in the future, would you rather I waited to post the chapter til I'm FULLY done or would you rather I post it the add in later?

Sorry :/

-BeardOutxx