Chapter 7- Hidden Past

Chapter 7

Dr.Cowell shrugged, as if nothing gad happened. He cleaned off the blood from the floor, sterilizing it with bleach, before standing up. He walked over to where Harry was standing with Niall and began cleaning the cut on Nialls forehead.

"Well, Hybrid number 4, is our special case hybrid. He was human, before a bounty hunter brought him in. He'd been bleeding heavily and we couldn't save him, he ended up dying but Dr.Sheeran injected him with Hybrid Syrum and saved his life."

Harry's mouth hung open. "So wait, he was human before? Ed told me that he's always been a hybrid." Dr.Cowell shook his head.

"No, you see the man who brought him to us was a bounty hunter. He hunts hybrids and sells them. He told us when he brought Hybrid 4 in that he suffered from memory loss and he wouldn't remember becoming a hybrid or his life before as a human."

Harry took in this information, shaking his head. He tried to picture Niall without cat ears and a tail, but failed miserably. Niall just seemed perfect as a hybrid.

"Does he know, like did you explain to him that he's a hybrid now but was human before?" Harry asked as Dr.Cowell threw his blue rubber gloves away. He received a funny look before Dr. Cowell spoke. 

"Why would we explain something to the hybrids? They don't have the brain capabilities to process the information." he stated, before continuing, " Either way, he should regain his memory soon. That is if we stop giving him Memory Loss injections. The bounty hunter said his old life wasn't pretty and if he remembers, he could become very depressed. Its really for his own good."

Harry gaped at Dr.Cowell. Niall should have the right to remember his past. He looked at the fragile looking boy of the table, still unconscious then back to the doctor. 

"Well what are the spasms he has?" 

"Ahhh, those are the side effects from the injections." he stated simply. "Now take him back to the basement before he wakes up." he dismissed Harry.

Harry set Niall down in his bed,before shutting the cage and sitting at the computer desk. Niall use to be a human, but the poor boy was told he'd always been a hybrid. nothing more, nothing less. He couldn't imagine losing his memory, then being lied to about it. He continued to sit, processing it all and debating on telling Niall or not. 

As his phone buzzed, signalling that it was time to go home, Harry made sure each Hybrid was in their cage and it was shut and locked.

He walked into the lobby and saw Lindsey."Your still here? Its like 10:00." he stated, looking at her. Lindsey ran her hands through her blonde hair. "My shift ends at 10:30, its my job to lock the office doors and elevators" she sighed with a tired look. 

"I could lock up for you tomorrow if you'd like? I'm doing inventory checks and processing paperwork and I probably wont be out until 12 tomorrow. I would hate for you to wait up just for me." Harry said, smiling. "Really? Oh you'd be a life saver, I actually have a date at 8:30 so do you mind if I left a not early tomorrow?" Harry shook his head and finished talking details with Lindsey then bid her a goodnight and drove home to the hotel.

><><><><><><><><

Sorry its short! I was just really excited for the next chapter :D

NO its not going to be a love triangle between Harry Lindsey and Niall don't worry :)

Teaser For next chapter:  

* Plan Sneaky Cat in Action! 

* The hybrids are disappearing *O*

Okeyy so after I get 5 reads and 1 comment ill post the next chapter TODAY

Once again thank you for the comments on the last chapter. Your amazing ♥ Also if anyone wants to inbox me or wall me. I don't have any close friends on here and I'd like to make some!

Want a dedication? 

First person to guess the song and artist wins :) 

"And it was not your fault, but mine 

and it was your heart on the line 

I really f***ked it up this time 

Didn't I my dear? Didn't I my dear."

-BeardOutxx