Chapter 22- Sneak Out

Written by Kayleighxxx

Double update oh snap!

Chapter 22

(Harry's POV)

It has been two days since I told Niall about Louis staying with us and Niall has been acting more affectionate than ever, always kissing or cuddling me. Not that I minded though. Today was the day I was going back to work. I was still a little cautious about leaving Niall after what happened last time but I knew I had to if I wanted to sneak Louis out. I had no idea how I was going to do it but I knew I had to. To keep my  Niall safe.

I walked up to Lindsey and put her tea on the counter, gave her a smile and good morning before walking towards the elevator.

"Harry!" She called making me turn around, "Can you lock up for me tonight? I have another date." She questioned. "Sure," I replied, a plan forming in my head. She threw me the keys which I caught with ease. I walked back towards the elevator, scanned my card, stepped into the elevator and pressed the Basement Floor button. I took a deep breath wanting nothing more than to go home to my boyfriend.

“Hey Ed!” I greeted the red haired man who was currently making breakfast for the hybrids. “Hey, good to see you back mate. You okay? You seemed pretty worried the other day?" He questioned while getting the milk out off the fridge. "Everything is fine now, thanks." I replied watching as he divided the foods onto the plates and filled the bowls up with milk.

“So, what can I do?” I questioned watching as he put all the food and milk on the cart. “Help give these out.” He said going into Lily’s cage.

------

“I have to go to a meeting in Mr. Vance’s office really early tomorrow. You okay with staying for a few more minutes and locking up?” Ed questioned already halfway out the door not waiting for a reply.

"Sure," I muttered under my breath, seeing this as the perfect opportunity to help Louis escape.

I walked up to Louis' cage, seeing all the sleeping hybrids as I passed their cages, wanting nothing more than to free them all. I unlocked Louis' cage, and passed him my coat which I knew would cover his tail and beanie which I knew would cover his ears.

"Hurry out of the building and keep your head down. I came in with that jacket so they'll think it's me. There is no one at the front desk, so I'll switch off the camera for a minute and then turn it back on. If they ask I'll just say I forgot to lock up so I came back in and left my jacket in the car," I told him voicing the plan that was in my head all day. "Here are the keys, my car is the only one outside." I explained to Louis who was now putting on my coat. Louis quickly scurried out of the cage and to the elevator.

I waited a few more minutes before letting out a tired sigh. I really couldn't wait to go home and cuddle with my baby.

-------

The ride back to the hotel was really quiet. I didn't miss the looks Louis gave me but I presume he was just shocked I actually helped him out. I quickly brought Louis up to my room, dodging James and my friends. We were now outside my room which held my baby penguin. No matter what Niall said he's too cute to be a lion. Niall trying to be a lion would be like a kitten trying to be a bear. Really strange but adorable to watch. Louis turned to me and gave me a hug mumbling a small 'thank you'. After a few seconds I hugged him back. I pulled back from the hug and saw Louis with a satisfied smirk. I turned around and saw my Niall, looking as beautiful as ever. His eyes held something I never expected to see in his crystal blue orbs.

Jealousy was clear in his eyes, before he quickly regained his normal composure.

xx
A/N:

DRAMA :O
haha