Chapter 20- Little Problems

(the title has a double meaning ;) )
unedited because 2:42am

ALSO GO CHECK OUT Safe and Sound by Suganiall xx

enjoyxx

Chapter 20

Niall groaned as the sunlight from the large window streamed onto his face. It had been a few days after his latest "accident" and he was feeling better. Well with the help of his gorgeous, green eyed boyfriend, wouldn't anyone?

Speaking of, where was that devilishly charming boy? Niall wondered this, knowing that they had given Harry some time off for his 'family emergency.'

Niall only had a few moments to ponder this when he felt someone jump on him. "Morning my baby penguin!" Harry greeted in his normal deep voice, causing Niall to burst out laughing. "Baby penguin?" Harry nodded, "mmm because you remind me of one." he stated with a lazy smile.

Nialls heart began to flutter and his cheeks flushed. "I can be ferocious. Like a Lion " he stated with a huff. Harry gave him a "really" look and snorted. "Sure," he replied to the blonde who he still had pinned to the bed. "my little lion man," Harry murmured when Niall huffed at his answer.

Niall was going to argue, but before he got the chance to even process his words, he found Harry's mouth attached to his. Harry moved to Nialls neck to leave a trail of kisses. Harry came in contact with the space between Nialls collarbone and the base of his neck, causing the boy to whimper.

"ah ha!" Harry murmured against the spot, before sucking on it gently at first, then rougher. Poor Niall was writhing in pleasure under him, tangling their legs. His hands gripped at Harry's shirt as he let out a moan when his curly haired boyfriend bit his neck gently.

Slowly, but ever so painfully Harry pulled away from the flushed blonde with a satisfied smirk. Niall groaned at his new found problem and pushed Harry off of him. "Got a problem there eh?"

Niall grumbled out an "I'm taking a shower," a cold one, he added in his head. Harry laughed as he watched Niall walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

As Niall took his shower, Harry sat on the couch in the living room. He was contemplating on what he should do about Louis. To protect Niall, Harry agreed (reluctantly) to bring Louis to his flat until he figured out where to go

Would Niall mind if Harry brought another hybrid into his house? Would he be mad?

'Only one way to find out...' he though as a freshly showered hybrid walked into the living room, placing himself in Harry's lap.

"Hey Nialler, Can I talk to you about something..." Harry trailed off, playing with his and Nialls intertwined fingers.

A/N:

WOAH BABY small Cliffy

hehe like Michael Clifford.

woah baby.

and 5SOS Fans?

It has been too long, and I'm sorry.

This is short because its a filler, but I'm working on the next chapter already, and I'll post it tomorrow.

but its like 2:39am now so I'm tired.

LEAVE YOUR TWITTERS BELOW AND ILL FOLLOW YOU :) XX

-BeardOutxx