Chapter 9- Moving In

Chapter 9

Niall looked at the hybrid and furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you talking about? Im sorry but I don't know you." he stated softly. Just as Louis was about to reply, Harry walked over to Nialls cage. "C'mere Ni, " he gestured for Niall to follow him back to the desk, leaving Louis in his cage on the other side of the room.

"Okay, so obviously the doctors know who you are, so you can't stay here without someone noticing you." Harry stated. Niall nodded, knowing it was true. He knew Harry would tell him he had to go live on the streets or he'd just have to leave all together and never see the curly haired lad again. He was used to it though, for as long as he could remember, he didn't really have anyone who stayed.

"Ill just go," Niall mumbled, not want to prolong the goodbye. He hugged a confused Harry and began to walk away, jumping down from the counter."No wait, Niall where are you going?" Harry asked, grabbing his hand, surprising the blonde lad. "I-i was going to get my stuff and leave?" Niall replied, more of a question than a statement. Harry shook his head, curls bouncing as he did. "Oh, well I was going to ask you, I mean I know we've only known eachother for a bit but well..." the curly haired lad rambled on, as Niall tried not to smile at the cuteness of Harry's nervousness. 

"Well?" Niall said softly. "I know its sudden but you could always stay at my place? I mean its very spacious and I'm there all by myself I mean.. if you want you can." Harry stated, playing with his bracelets. Niall flashed him a cheeky smile, "Already asking me to move in before the first date? Ah Harry I never took you for the type." he joked as the other lad blushed. "But sure, that'd be very nice of you, I just don't want to intrude.."  

"nonsense, I insist " Harry said with a dimpled smile, not knowing if it was a good idea or not but not really caring at that moment.

----

Thankfully, Lindsey had left early, as promised. Ten o'clock rolled around and after sneeking Niall past a few camera undetected, Harry brought Niall to his car. Nialls eyes widened at the big black, expensive looking car. Niall adjusted his black Beanie and the string under his shirt before sitting in the passanger seat. 

"So where do you live?" Niall asked, looking at Harry who was now pulling out of the parking lot. "Well my dad owns a hotel, well a chain of hotels and I live on the whole top floor of one. Its about ten minutes from here," Harry explained as they drove past the city lights. Niall smiled as he looked around in awe. After being locked up in a cage for awhile, he almost forgot what the city looked like. 

"Here we are," Harry stated as he pulled up to the front of the hotel, handing the keys to the man at the door. Niall stepped out and Harry grabbed his hand, sensing the nervousness.

"Harry! who's this adorable boy?" Leeroy asked as Harry walked by his group of friends. "This is Niall, my new roommate, I'm gonna go get settled in we'll talk later," he said, gaining curious looks from his friends. How would he explain this to them?

Harry opened up the door and Niall smiled. The place was big, that's for sure but it was extremely homey. "So, this is my place. Its a bit big but you'll get used to it." he said smiling. Niall nodded, looking around. "Let me show you to your room." Harry said,tugging gently on nialls hand, leading him to the hallway.

"My room," Harry stated, pointing to the closed door. "Yours" he said, pointing to the room across from his. They walked into the room, and Niall was quick to remove the string, which held his tail in place under his shirt. Harry smiled and stepped closer to him, pulling the black Beanie off revealing the brown fluffy ears. 

"May I shower?" Niall asked polietly. Harry nodded and pointed to the door. "Yeah, ill bring you some clothes."

After his shower, Niall walked out to find a pair of sweatpants, clean boxers, and a jumper. The jumper seemed a bit big, so he guessed it was Harry's. He changed, leaving the seatpants off and got into bed. He played there for about two hours until he sighed, not able to sleep.

He walked out of the room and peaked into Harry's room. He saw a mop of curls and green eyes. "Can't sleep?" Harry asked, looking up at the boy. Niall nodded and bit his lip, walking over to the bed as Harry patted down next to him. Unconsciously Harry wrapped his arms around Niall and Niall snuggled into Harry.  

The two boys fell asleep and Harry smiled, deciding. that this was indeed a good decision.  

><><><><><><><

So there would've been more but I'm leaving church :/ Sowwie

Comment opinions 

-BeardOutxx