Chapter 16- Start of something new

Chapter 16

Niall waited for Harry to kiss back, but he never did....

Kidding. As a matter of fact, Harry's mouth responded instantly, kissing the blonde boys mouth back. It was a soft kiss, no tongue no, it was a slow, passionate soft kiss.

After a few moments, they pulled away simultaneously, needing to gain their breath. Harry rested his forehead on Nialls, his eyes looking down at their now interlocked fingers.

"I'm sorry," Niall said, speaking up for the first time. "I don't know what came over me I ju-" He was cut off by Harry, who pressed his lips to Nialls.

Harry pulled back slightly and replied, "Don't be sorry kittycat, " Harry stated, boldly using a nickname which made Niall bite his lip. "I like you Niall, your incredible and, well I really like you." Harry finished, with a smile.

Niall couldn't suppress his own smile as he looked at Harry. "Really?" he stated, questioning if it was true. He'd never knew how it felt to be cared about, well not in any memories that he could actually remember.

"Yes. I can't explain it but, your like my own personal addiction. When I'm not around you, I think about being around you, then when I'm actually around you, I still think about all the things we could do... together. " Harry stated, caressing Nialls right cheek with his free hand.

Niall, who almost had tears rolling down his face, leaned foreword and connected their lips once more. Only this time, he poked his tongue out, urging Harry to part his lips and let him in.

So that's exactly what Harry did. His lips parted, and he felt the smaller boys tongue slide into his own mouth. Niall's hands slid up to Harry's neck, while Harry's fingers gently tangled themselves into Niall's silky hair. After about five minutes of their game of tongue wrestling, they broke apart, needing air.

"Hey Harry, " Niall panted as he rested his forehead on Harry's. "hmm?" Harry mumbled, not trusting his voice just yet.

"I like you too," Niall answered. "I'm glad," Harry smiled kissing his cheek before slipping his. shirt off, leaving him in boxers as usual. He began to lay back down on the bed, pulling Niall into his chest while simultaneously pulling the duvet over them. Niall cuddled into Harry and pressed a kiss to his collarbone.

"Do you really have to work tomorrow?" Niall questioned, his fingers tracing the swirls of ink that where exposed on Harry's chest. "Mmm, believe me, I'd much rather stay home with you, but they've already given me a week off." he stated, wrapping an arm around Niall and running his fingers through his blonde, feathery hair with his other hand. Niall nodded and felt his eyes drift shut. Before he went to sleep, he heard Harry mumble "Your the best thing that's ever happened to me."