Chapter 18- Lion King and Scared Liam

Sorry for the wait, the weather has been horrid. But Hey longish chapter to help make up for it.

warning: unedited

Chapter 18

"I'm gonna be a mighty king, so Enemies beware!"

Niall sang out, as Liam, Leeroy, and him danced around the twins flat.

"Well I've never seen a king or beast with quite such little hair!" Leeroy retorted, immitating Zazus voice from the movie.

"Oh I just can't wait to be king!" Liam joined in at the chorus, and they all sang the rest of the song together, while dancing around the living room.

The trio had been watching movies ever since Harry left for work, and every time a song came on, they'd sing it. Though, they had to teach Niall some songs, like the songs from Oliver and Company, The Jungle Book, and High School Musical (which was secretly Leeroys favorite). However when Les Miserables and The Lion King came on, Niall surprisingly knew the words, but he explained to Liam and Leeroy that back at the lab, Ed would play The Lion King and a couple days ago, before the fight with Zayn in the kitchen, him and Harry had watched Les Miserables.

"Ohhhh I LOVE this part." Niall exclaimed scooting closer to the TV, his nose practically touching the glass. He recited the words with Timon and Pumba perfectly.

" I can see what's happening,"
"What?"
"and they don't have a clue!"
"Who?"
"They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line, our trios down to two!"
"Oh..."
"The sweet caress of twilight, there's magic everywhere. And with all this romantic atmosphere, disaster's in the air"

"Can you feel, the love tonight? The peace the evening brings, the world for once, in perfect harmony, with all its living things."

As the song began to play Niall sung along, belting out the words in perfect tune. Meanwhile, Liam and Leeroy stood there shell-shocked. For a small person, Nialls voice was big.

"And if he falls in love tonight... it can be assumed."
"His carefree days with us our history."
"In short, our pal is doomed."

Tears emitted from Nialls eyes as he watched intently. Movies had always made Niall emotional, well for as long as he could remember. As the movie came to an end Niall was beaming, as usual. He had wished Harry was there to snuggle with him, and hold him when he cried, but he understood the importance of his job.

Looking at the time, Niall saw that Harry for off of work in a few hours. "All right then, I'm gonna go use the loo," Niall said, wiping his eyes and standing up to go to the bathroom. "Oh!" Niall gasped, grabbing his head. He went completely limp, his knees giving out as he crashed to the floor beside the couch.

Immediately Liam was at his side, along with Leeroy. "Niall?" Liam asked as panic shot across his features. When Niall didn't answer, he yelled for Leeroy to call Harry, which his twin was already in the process of doing.

A few seconds later, Nialls body began to shake and he let out a scream.

It wasn't just any scream, it was a blood-curdling shriek of agony and pain. Niall grabbed his head, letting out a small scream. Liam tried his best to calm him down, he really did, but the way Nialls body convulsed, he just couldn't hold him down. He couldn't prevent Niall hitting the back of his head on the corner of the coffee table, as much as he wanted to.

Tears trickled down Liams cheeks, he felt so hopeless. The only thing that comforted him slightly was the fact that Leeroy ran in, handing him a towel for Nialls head, while informing him that Harry was on his way.

A/N

don't kill me :o

LEAVE ME NICE COMMENTS
-LARRYSBEARD