Chapter 14 & 15- You must be crazy Mr Swayze!! & Chances and Mirrors

A/N: IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END

Chapter 14

Third Person POV

"No." Harry stated, a stern look on his face as his eyes locked with Nialls. "Come on Harry, it looks so fun." Niall retorted, gesturing to the television where Ryan Gossling and Emma Stone recreated the movie scene from "Dirty Dancing," with effortless skill.

"Yeah it may look fun, but they've probably practiced this scene for months,  heck they probably used stunt doubles." Harry stated, overthinking the situation as usual. Niall just shot him a look and said "Really Harry, don't overthink it ." With Nialls blue eyes burning into Harry's,  the curly haired lad groaned "Fine."

"Yay! I win!" Niall stated, pumping a fist in the air. Harry rolled his eyes and smirked as he tossed a pillow at Niall, knocking the blonde lad back a bit, more out of surprise than anything else. "Oh it is on." Niall stated, grabbing a pillow and running after Harry.

-----------

"I can't believe we're about to do this." Harry stated with a groan.

After their small pillow-fight, Niall had convinced Harry to reenact the movie scene. So there stood Harry on one side of the living room, while Niall stood on the other side. The furniture had been pushed aside, along with the table, a wide, flat surface of space cleared.

"Well believe it," Niall stated smirking. "On three," Harry said, ignoring the comment. "One," Harry stated as Niall began to jump around, building up his courage.

"Now I've. had the time of my life,"

The iPod deck blasted the song and Harry shouted out "Two," as Niall continued to bounce.

" and I've never felt this way before, yes I swear, its the truth"

"Three!"

Niall ran and jumped into Harry's awaiting arms. Harry skillfully caught Niall, slowly lowering him down against his own body, keeping firm eye contact as the music continued with  "and I owe it all to you,"

"Well. Wow," Niall stated, completely flustered. Harry just simply gazed down into Nialls eyes.

Chapter 15

After their adventures of trying to be like the couple from the movie, Harry and Niall laid In bed; Harry's bed, side by side. They sat and talked for hours, about everything and nothing.

Harry shared his stories, telling Niall about his family, how his mother and father had split up and his sister Gemma, lived in Australia and was a Marine Biologist, and all the while Niall listened, completely transfixed. He felt bad though, because Harry opened up to him, and Niall couldn't remember his past far back enough to even remember his family. Harry didn't mind though, he was quite understanding with the whole thing.

They continued to share random facts about eachother, like how when Harry was five, he took a trip to America with his dad and saw the Grand Canyon, and like how sometimes when Niall had nightmares when he was in the lab, Ed would give him a glass of warm milk, combined with honey and cinnamon.

"Okay okay," Harry laughed at Nialls previous question. "Your turn, now if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and why?" Harry asked, sobering up from his laughing fit.

"Everything," Niall replied, much more quietly than he had before. Harry frowned, "why?" he asked curiously. It was a sort of genuine curiosity too, because Harry found this blue eyed boy absolutely perfect.

Niall shrugged, playing with his tail and looking at the ceiling. "Well, what's good about me? I'm a hybrid, a freak. Part human part cat. I can't remember my life, how do I even know who I am? I'm ugly, I'm just a big ball of imperfections." He finished, biting his lip to hold back the tears.

Harry watched Nialls face as he spoke, his heart breaking because Niall honestly believed all of these horrible things. He sat up and reached over, covering Nialls hand with his own.

"Niall, do you know that your the most kind, unique, and caring person that I've ever met? No matter what's going on, you've always got to make sure that everyone around you is happy first, before yourself. Your laughter is so melodious that its contagious. Its literally impossible to not smile while your in the room." Harry stated, while Niall sat up, both of them facing eachother and sitting cross-legged.

"Your also the most beautiful person I've ever met, inside and out. Your eyes, they're so blue, the little specks of gold in them remind me of how beautiful you are on the inside. Your crooked smile isn't perfect, but its imperfectly perfect. It gives you character and helps define which you are. Niall, if you look in the mirror, and can't see something beautiful, look a little harder. Hell, actually if that happens just buy a whole other mirror." Harry finished, flashing a cheeky smile to Niall.

Niall smiled and liked at Harry. This was different though, this time he really looked at him. He studied his face, commuting it to memory. From the small bumps on his forehead, to his emerald eyes, swirling with emotion, to the few small moles that were scattered about his face, his. straightish nose, the two dimples that were prominent on his cheeks, then finally, his lips.

Those two full pink, plump lips that just looked so, inviting. So naturally, before he realized what he was doing he placed his lips on his, not sure how he would react.

But after all, life is about taking chances. and this was a chance he was willing to take.

A/N:
DUDE NIALL KISSED HARRY

OVER 10K READS
OVER 300 VOTES
OVER 60 COMMENTS

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

if I had a contest, who would enter it?

ASDFGHJKL

AWWW FLUFF

Comment how this made you feel.

How to cure a writers block:

Rest and Relaxation

AND

Nutella Milkshakes
2 cups vanilla icecream or yogurt
3/4 cup of milk
2 cups of ice (about 6-8 cubes)
1/2 tablespoons of Nutella (or until you think there's enough when you taste it)

DIRECTIONS:
Add ice,milk, and icecream. Blend until smooth then add in nutella to taste.

Optional: top while whipped cream and chocolate shavings

IF YOU MAKE THIS,  COMMENT ON IF YOU LIKED IT :)

Love you all, really.

-Larrysbeardxx