Chapter 11- Lès Miserables and a Touch of Surprise

Sorry it has been foreverrr :o Enjoy

Chapter 11

Pushing back his doubt, Niall excused himself to go take a shower. When he was finished he'd gone into his room, where a pair of fresh boxers, a blue jumper (that was oversized, seeing as how it was Harry's) , a pair of black socks and a pair of black sweatpants were layed out on his bed. He smiled when he realized Harry had cut out a hole for his tail.

He'd spent a few months in a cage  being poked and prodded like some type of science experiment, which in some way he guessed he was, yet within not even twenty four hours of being at the flat, he'd felt more cared for than he had in a long time.

Niall walked into the kitchen to Harry, who'd so been busy singing along to the music coming from the iPod dock and flipping pancakes, that he hadn't noticed the blonde walk in.

Niall leaned against the door frame and watched, a mix of amusement and awe covering his face.

"If the neighbors call the cops, call the sheriff, call the SWAT we don't stop, we keep rockin while they're knocking on our door," Harry belted into the spatula he'd previously been flipping pancakes with.
" And your screaming, 'Give it to me baby, give it to me motherf- NIALL!," Harry said, almost pissing himself as he spun around seeing the lad. His cheeks flushed, but Niall just shrugged and began to sing along. "Oh look what your doing. Look what you've done. But in this jungle you can't run, Cause what I got for ya, I promise its a killer, you'll be banging on my chest BANG BANG,  Gorilla," Niall sang, as Harry's jaw dropped to floor.

Niall chuckled and walked up to Harry, closing his mouth before putting his own mouth up to Harry's ear. Harry's breath hitched as he felt Niall's warm breath against his neck.

"The pancakes will burn," Niall whispered after a few seconds. "Ah!" Harry exclaimed before turning back to the food, flipping the pancakes just in time, as Niall sauntered into the living room. Harry shook his head, unable to hold back a smile.

                   ••• 

"Seriously though, you never told me you could sing!" Harry said poking Nialls cheek.

After they'd finished eating breakfast, Harry and Niall had decided to lounge around on the couch and watch whatever was on the tellie. After a debate, the two sat on the couch snacking on a packet of crisps while watching "Lès Miserables."

Tears streamed down Nialls face as he watched the blonde haired, blue eyed boy; Gavroche slump to his death. Harry bit his lip, feeling guilty for wanting to watch this movie. His arms wrapped around the smaller boy and brought him into his lap, stroking his back attempting to be comforting. Niall kissed his cheek, thanking him and unknowingly sending Harry's heart into overdrive.

After a few minutes the movie ended, along with Nialls tears. Niall blushed when he pulled his face out of the crook of Harry's neck, leaving tear stains on his shirt. Niall peeked up at Harry just as Harry looked down at Niall, cerulean blue locked with emerald ones. In that moment something felt different between the pair.

"Cozy aren't we?"

Both Niall and Harry's heads snapped to the doorway where Liam stood, smirking. Harry stuck his tongue out, his cheeks, along with Nialls tinged pink.

"Jesus Harry what'd you do to the poor lad? His eyes are as red as a bloody tomato!" Liam stated looking at Niall then to Harry. Niall ducked his head, glad that after a few hours of laying on the couch, his hair had gotten messed up and were able to hide his ears. He tugged a blanket over his lap, hiding his tail.

"We just watched Lès Mis." Harry explained as Liam walked into the room and sat on the opposite couch, a guitar in hand.

"DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SINGGGGGGG!"

Harry chuckled as Leeroy and Zayn walked in belting out song lyrics. Soon after Veronica walked in, holding back a grin at the two singing boys. Then, Niall laughed and curious eyes turned to him. He began to squirm, uncomfortable with all the new attention.

"How'd you guys even get in anyways?" Harry asked, taking some of the attention of of the blonde next to him. Zayn snorted, "Haz, you do realize we work here.. " "And have access to the card keys?" Veronica finished. "Besides, its the 24th which means we have practice," Liam answered.

Nialls ears perked up at this, "You mean like Harry will sing?" he asked in a soft voice. "Yeah... that's kinda what a band practice is," Zayn responded sarcastically with a smile. He wasn't trying to be rude, that was just Zayn, nonetheless he still got a thump in the head from his sister.

"Ow!" Zayn cried, shooting a glare at Veronica who just smirked. "Holy..." Leeroy said, seeing Nialls ears which were now peeking out from his head.

"He's... a hybrid?" Liam said in awe, looking at Niall. Niall ducked into Harry's side "Er...surprise," Harry replied.

***

A/N:
Hello Loves!

How have you been? I've been okay... well up until yesterday. You see, my friend thomas went into cardiac arrest in gym class and died after they transported him to the hospital. Ive known him for ten years so its effected me greatly. Sorry this was late...SUPER LATE.

COMMENT if its..

long enough and should I continue this story?

Next update (if you want) : SUNDAY

-BeardOutxx